Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    your sexuality IS defined by who you have sex with...
    That statement there is the key to your flawed logic.

As was said, it's truly defined by your thoughts and feelings. For example a teenage guy begins to go through the natural phase of figuring out what works for him...as a result he's had encounters with both men and women, yet realized that the encounters with males did nothing for him. On the flip side we have a male who's always been viewed as a ladies man and finally settles down to get married and have a family. Despite his outward, appearance and actions, he yearns for men...yet he's never acted on those urges and is thus "in the closet."

So by you're reasoning guy 2 is "straighter" than guy 1...

Yeah, sound logic...

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    I have always labled all men ( TS admirers) as bi-sexual. No matter what they like to do, top, bttm or both. Tho im really not into labels, thats my theory. Bi sexual.. likeing the best of both worlds.

kisses

thank you jade....there seems to be alot of confused peeps up in here.

Veteran Poster

I don't really have an argument with any side of this. You have the technical side of it where hell, genetically all TS women are genetically male. So any act with a TS woman is a HOMOSEXUAL ACT, point blank period.

But the other side is the abstract. And on some level almost all of us view the TS woman in some level of the abstract. When we see a fine Ts we don't say 'damn, he's fine'. We don't view TS women, especially the finer ones, as men.

Some of us will draw lines to say taking a dick in the mouth is so much different than taking one in the ass. Some of us will say that the TS who looks less passable is less of a woman than the passable ones.

If you are going to stick to the technical, the FACTS then cool. I have zero argument for FACTS but if you are going to come with your version of the abstract you have no right to disregard someone else's abstract view. I mean how you gon make up your own rules for what fits in your life and tell someone else that they can't make up thier own rules for them and what fits in thier life. In this life of dealing with and living as transsexual women there are so many ways to people come to and deal with it all. Know that how you deal with, view it, and handle it is just that, YOUR way, don't tell others that YOUR WAY is the only right way. That is all I'm saying.

I respect everyone's opinion for how they deal with all of this in thier life but to bring that here and preach it to others (especially when you aren't coming from a factual based stance)...

...just seems hypocritical, if you ask me.

But hey, we've all done it and will do it again and again.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless_PrincessNYC
    I promised myself that I would not post today … but here I am… addicted I guess.. LOL
    I am gonna to place my warp opinion about one more matter… see when a guy is going down on my Clit…aka. .penis.. I think nothing of it.. girls have Clits.. mine is just bigger than a GG”s…. So I don’t find a man going down on a T-girl or dating a T—girl emasculating… He’s doing his duty…. If he reaches around and plays with my clit that is great too… But guys don’t get fucked by clits.. and just because my clit is big enough to penetrate a man… My ideal guy would not want any part of that.
    Just my personal opinion Have fun with this topic..
    I would be curios to have a poll how many TG admires are Bottoms? Versatile? And TOP?
    BTW… the majority of “ straight “ men don’t get off by having the Prostate Stimulated. They Jack their Dicks and Cum… again being penetrated is mostly about domination…with a little stimulation…. LOL
    I dont care if your with a GG, TS or Gay Male
    Interesting perspective...

I'm always amused when tgirls make reference to their anatomy as having a "clitty" and a "pussy." Not because, I look down on them...but because I value a more realist approach and I find that saying something enough can cause the mind to view it as a sort of "truth."

So let us be real....I'm not going to be eating your pussy...I going to be eating ass/tossing salad. I'm not licking clit....I'm sucking a dick. Those are the facts and quaint terminology doesn't change that.

And you're correct, guys don't get fucked by clits, yet they get fucked by pussys. Of course, we can take the primitive route and see the "penetrator" as the fucker, but that sort of thinking is really suited for an dick to ass scenario. A pussy and an asshole have little in common...a pussy is homologous to the dick and they work accordingly together. Fucking each other... a type of ying/yang if you will.

And what majority of "straight" men don't enjoy prostate stimulation? I'm curious to see your study. Does this study indicate that prostate stimulation is a myth? Or is it the "gay stigma" and general small-mindedness that serve as the only reasons why a male would deny that there is intense pleasure of prostate stimulation done right?

By the way, this is all coming from a guy who's never been fucked...cept for when my gg girlfriend was giving me head and attempted to insert a finger in my ass. Of course, I swiftly punched her in the eye and told her I was nobodys fag...

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

A tgirl is a genetic male...is that in question?

it doesnt matter that they look like women....your sexuality IS defined by who you have sex with...and if you have any type of sex with a tgirl you are not straight by definiton...if a person wants to convince themselves that they arent bi or gay that is up to that idividual but the rest of society is not gonna see it that way.
    The answer to your first question is "no."

My response to your second point is that I never have to convince myself of anything because I really don't care either way; it's just not that important. Like a number of people on this board, I do what works for me and never bother to define or question it. It really is that simple.

From my perspective, the only people who really make an issue out of this are people who have issues with their own sexuality.

-Quinn
    the answer to the first question is no....lol....u gotta be kidding me...this discusion is pointless because you living in some kind fantasy world...a tgirl is a still genetically a male...that is a simple fact.

it comes down to some men up in here are so afraid of their bisexuality that theyre not dealing with reality....just accept that shit...damn....i have no attraction for men what so ever...the idea of being with a man repulses me...i love gg but i am also attracted to tgirls and have been with a couple...i accept the fact that i am not straight...its not a big deal.
    Perhaps I have made a mistake in assuming that you have anything more than a superficial command of the English language. For example, you asked if "A tgirl is a genetic male...is that in question?" I responded by answering "no," which clearly means that it is not in question that tgirls are in fact genetic males. Had I answered "yes," your answer might have been appropriate. Once again, this misunderstanding is probably my fault for replying in comprehensible English.

Either way, you are right about one thing: this discussion has become pointless.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

I found your original post pretty goddamn offensive....you think being in your situation you would be a bit more understanding and liberal than that..

Your also also really misinformed and more then a little ignorant. I found these statements to be particularly laughable:

"the majority of “ straight “ men don’t get off by having the Prostate Stimulated"

Wrong.

And

"and although it is a prerequisite that my man Sucks & Licks before he Sticks… "

So tell me pray tell, what STRAIGHT man sucks & licks a GG's dick??? UMm......can you say none??? Because, last time i checked, only the male sex has a penis.....WTF is making your tgirl-cock sucking guy any "straighter" then a guy that likes to be penetrated????

Man...you are one ignorant, clueless, and spiteful little thing arent you??? I can say that Ive been a bottom a few times for a girl some years ago, and i NEVER felt emasculated in any way, shape or form......You would have to have a TINY, TINY ego to let something like that threaten you......

There's some other statements I have issue with, but Im thinking you get the idea.

Rookie Poster

Default anytime

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    Priceless_PrincessNYC

My my my ... care to join me in my fantasies... now that I can see you (avatar)?

Anytime... brick City... anytime.... LOL As long as you don't wanna be penatrated....LOL

Veteran Poster

So many tgirls say Iwant a" str8" man but a man who is into tgirls isn't considered "str8".It's like so many of us place a unfair title on men.I think in genearal some of us are too dam hypocritical.Any guy tryin to get with us is headed for a mine field.Anything a guy does with me is str8 because I'm a girl.I'm not really into "topping" alot myself but being with a man who offers it up doesn't make me think any less about him.I don't think he is gay or bisexual.In fact I think he is a little more progressive and in touch with his body.I know what I am now and him wanting me inside him every blue moon isn't a bad thing.I feel like men who dig us are able to accept us as women better than we accept ourselves.Sometimes I wonder if my newness or naiveness gives my a more open mind but really when you think about it there isn't a rule book for transpeople defining what's hetero when tryin to overcome and define a identity.
    So let me make up rule number one:

REAL MEN LIKE TGIRLS How can they not?Most of us are hyperfeminine to overcome our genetic predisposition anyway.We strive for beauty as much as passibility.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    So many tgirls say Iwant a" str8" man but a man who is into tgirls isn't considered "str8".It's like so many of us place a unfair title on men.I think in genearal some of us are too dam hypocritical.Any guy tryin to get with us is headed for a mind field.Anything a guy does with me is str8 because I'm a girl.I'm not really into "topping" alot myself but being with a man who offers it up doesn't make me think any less about him.I don't think he is gay or bisexual.In fact I think he is a little more progressive and in touch with his body.I know what I am now and him wanting me inside him every blue moon isn't a bad thing.I feel like men who dig us are able to accept us as women better than we accept ourselves.Sometimes I wonder if my newness or naiveness gives my a more open mind but really when you think about it there isn't a rule book for transpeople defining what's hetero when tryin to overcome and define a identity.
    So let me make up rule number one:

REAL MEN LIKE TGIRLS How can they not?Most of us are hyperfeminine to overcome our genetic predisposition anyway.We strive for beauty as much as passibility.
    Jasadin,

You're the first girl that I've ever saw say that. That's exactly how I feel.

Marry me?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

I would be curios to have a poll how many TG admires are Bottoms? Versatile? And TOP?
    14,715 bottoms, 19,233 tops, and 7,524 versatile TG admirers live in the lower east side of Manhatten. Tabulated by one grad student in sociology conducting field after drinking 764 Starbucks Grande lattes at once.

Serious answer: I'm versatile. I enjoy roles and am happy to take the role that my partner wants (which makes me a bit submissive though I'm not remotely interested in master/slave types of relationships).
    BTW… the majority of “ straight “ men don’t get off by having the Prostate Stimulated. They Jack their Dicks and Cum… again being penetrated is mostly about domination…with a little stimulation…. LOL
    I dont care if your with a GG, TS or Gay Male
    I think the majority of straight men have never had their prostate stimulated and can't imagine what it's like. It's a revelation to be masturbating and reach down and in to stim that gland and suddenly your orgasm goes off the charts. If more men knew the benefits, you'd see a shift in opinion.