Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

What about the guy that gets fucked in the ass by his girlfriend or wife with fingers or a strap-on?
    He likes his prostate stimulated but would never consider being with a man. He doesn't find anything attractive about a guy, not the face body or cock, nothing. Is this guy gay?
    He likes being fucked in the ass...but by a woman.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo
    What about the guy that gets fucked in the ass by his girlfriend or wife with fingers or a strap-on?
    He likes his prostate stimulated but would never consider being with a man. He doesn't find anything attractive about a guy, not the face body or cock, nothing. Is this guy gay?
    He likes being fucked in the ass...but by a woman.

no he is not gay because it is with his wife or gf.

Rookie Poster

I promised myself that I would not post today … but here I am… addicted I guess.. LOL
    I am gonna to place my warp opinion about one more matter… see when a guy is going down on my Clit…aka. .penis.. I think nothing of it.. girls have Clits.. mine is just bigger than a GG”s…. So I don’t find a man going down on a T-girl or dating a T—girl emasculating… He’s doing his duty…. If he reaches around and plays with my clit that is great too… But guys don’t get fucked by clits.. and just because my clit is big enough to penetrate a man… My ideal guy would not want any part of that.
    Just my personal opinion Have fun with this topic..
    I would be curios to have a poll how many TG admires are Bottoms? Versatile? And TOP?
    BTW… the majority of “ straight “ men don’t get off by having the Prostate Stimulated. They Jack their Dicks and Cum… again being penetrated is mostly about domination…with a little stimulation…. LOL
    I dont care if your with a GG, TS or Gay Male

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    there are no question marks...and it doesnt matter what you think you are...what you are is already defined by your sexual actions.

the only guy who is straight is the one who will only have sex with a genetic female....obviously there is gonna be guys who love females but on the dl would get with a fem tranny...they are no longer straight by defeniton.
    And this is based on.....what?

Ultimately, it does matter what YOU consider yourself. There's countless people throughout history that were considered fuck-up's by other people's standards, until.....

It goes back to what I was saying about t-girls. By many people's standards they are men with cosmetic surgery. They don't consider themselves men and that's what's really important. Sexuality isn't easily defined. For some reason, when you get to men that like t-girls, that all changes and it doesn't make sense.

You don't go by other people's standards in life. Maybe you do, but I don't.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

the bottom line is a tgirl is a genetic male...is that in question?

it doesnt matter that they look like women....your sexuality IS defined by who you have sex with...and if you have any type of sex with a tgirl you are not straight by definiton...if a person wants to convince themselves that they arent bi or gay that is up to that idividual but the rest of society is not gonna see it that way.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

A tgirl is a genetic male...is that in question?

it doesnt matter that they look like women....your sexuality IS defined by who you have sex with...and if you have any type of sex with a tgirl you are not straight by definiton...if a person wants to convince themselves that they arent bi or gay that is up to that idividual but the rest of society is not gonna see it that way.
    The answer to your first question is "no."

My response to your second point is that I never have to convince myself of anything because I really don't care either way; it's just not that important. Like a number of people on this board, I do what works for me and never bother to define or question it. It really is that simple.

From my perspective, the only people who really make an issue out of this are people who have issues with their own sexuality.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

My response to your second point is that I never have to convince myself of anything because I really don't care either way; it's just not that important. Like a number of people on this board, I do what works for me and never bother to define or question it. It really is that simple.

From my perspective, the only people who really make an issue out of this are people who have issues with their own sexuality.

-Quinn
    Thank you, Quinn.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Priceless_PrincessNYC

My my my ... care to join me in my fantasies... now that I can see you (avatar)?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

-Quinn
    the answer to the first question is no....lol....u gotta be kidding me...this discusion is pointless because you living in some kind fantasy world...a tgirl is a still genetically a male...that is a simple fact.

it comes down to some men up in here are so afraid of their bisexuality that theyre not dealing with reality....just accept that shit...damn....i have no attraction for men what so ever...the idea of being with a man repulses me...i love gg but i am also attracted to tgirls and have been with a couple...i accept the fact that i am not straight...its not a big deal.