Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

i'm into women and tgirls and don't view tgirls as men so i don't call it bisexual and i don't know how it can be called bisexual unless viewing them as men...what kind of sex somone enjoys with a person has nothing to do with bisexuality in my opinion. and i don't know what some mean by "straight" because the kind of sexuality i think it means no lifeform on this planet can be said to have. but if someone asks if i'm straight i might say yes because otherwise he/she might think i'd have sex with a dude.

Okay, its seems that folks are lined up on two different sides.

On one side, folks are saying if you have a dick and you enjoy doing anything intimate with someone who has a dick, then you gay or pretty damn close.

On another side, folks are saying, if you are a man and you enjoy doing anything intimate with someone who's a woman, then you're straight or pretty damn close.

Personally, I think a little common sense should be employed. For example, if you were with a GG and had a little 'didlo play' or stray-on play, does that make you 'gay'? Conversely, if you're with a effeminate dude, who only sucks your dick, does that mean you're really straight?

Gay folks - are those that identify themselves as just that (whether they identify themselves that way in public or not - in the closet or out). Straight folks are the same way. This doesn't mean that either can't engage in opposite activities. The are too many people living unfulfilled lives because they are not living as freely as they would like. As far as bi-sexuals - isn't that the idea that they like to have sex with both Men & Women.

So how do we caterogize someone like myself? Hmmmmmmm. Do I like to engage in intimacies with mem? Not at all. Do I consider myself straight? Completely. Do I dream of kissing my favorite or fantasy girl (Jade - I'm thinking of your right now) on the neck, sucking on her breasts, running my fingers threw her hair and everywhere? Yup - without a doubt. Is that homosexual activity? That's what the book says. Even though I'm never penetrated, its still classified that way. But, am I gay? Of course not! I am a man who at times may engage in emotially heterosexual conduct which happens to be physically homosexual. Hey - if they gave Jada Pinkett Smith an operation and she had a lil dick and I still wanted to kiss her - does that make me gay? I don't think so.

Everything I am and everything I do - may not always match up perfectly. Somehow - I think that makes me human. And I'm thankful because of it.

P.S. to Moderators Can we just have a poll question - so that when this subject comes up again (as it has dozens of times before) when can post the link to the poll and add any needed comments there.

Junior Poster

when some want to perform oral sex to stimulate their parner they might not mind doing it to a sex organ that looks different and is neutral looking and when it belongs to a sexy tgirl it can become very desireable atleast it does for me.

and if sucking my girlfriends fingers would give her the same pleasure as i get when my dick is sucked i would suck and lick them eagerly and perhaps many men would too don't know and don't see it as gay and it's not different as sucking tgirls pecker.

or some might find the feeling of their anus being stimulated pleasurable. i don't see it as gay if their girlfriend would stimulate it with fingers and it's not different than tgirl doing it with her pecker which might make it even more exiting because it's the sex organ of your partner.

some like different things like i myself love sexy pair of feet and would love to suck my girlfriends toes and not everyone is into that...perhaps me liking to suck toes makes me bisexual...i think not

so i think it's bisexual only if you view tgirls as men.

Professional Poster

I always look at it like this: What does the word 'straight' mean? If I recall correctly straight means, someone that has sex with a member of the opposite sex. The problem lies with t-girls and I don't mean that in a bad way.

I mean it in the sense of, what does the t-girl define herself as? I'd like to think t-girls consider themselves as women. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember reading something right here about some girls in Brazil that went back to being boys. Then they weren't girls to begin with.

As to the question, "Do straight guys get fucked?" No.

Not for nothin', but it all depends on what the girl defines herself as. If she defines herself as a girl, then a guy having anal sex with a t-girl is still straight. If she defines herself as a boy with tits or something like that, then maybe the guy isn't straight.

Very confusing topic, because in the end it really doesn't matter what anybody says but the person in question.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

If a guy has sex with a tgirl and is classified as gay what about guys who only have sex with guys. Well one is gay and other is something else.I think its time someone came up with a new word.Tgirls are no longer considered male so I think a new name is due. A guy who has sex with a tgirl should be called tjoy. So we can be straight,bi,gay and tjoy.

Good point, Tom. However, a corollary is that many tgirls see banging a guy as a homosexual act and a reminder of where they came from and what they want to get away from. So, yes, I agree that it comes down to how the girl sees herself--and there are many different types.

But once again: labels are for packages, not people!

Junior Poster

this thread is a joke....there is not even a discussion to had because the answer is simple...do people know what bisexual means???
    IF A SO CALLED STRAIGHT MAN HAS ANY TYPE OF SEX WITH A TRANS HE IS NO LONGER STRAIGHT...HE IS BISEXUAL...it doesnt matter that a tgirl may look like a women, take hormones, have surgery, ect....they were still born as a male.

"i'm straight, i dont fuck wit men...i only like gg and tgirls".....lol

so call ya boys who are straight and ask them if they wanna hit the tranny club tonight and try n get some azz.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    this thread is a joke....there is not even a discussion to had because the answer is simple...do people know what bisexual means???
    IF A SO CALLED STRAIGHT MAN HAS ANY TYPE OF SEX WITH A TRANS HE IS NO LONGER STRAIGHT...HE IS BISEXUAL...it doesnt matter that a tgirl may look like a women, take hormones, have surgery, ect....they were still born as a male.

"i'm straight, i dont fuck wit men...i only like gg and tgirls".....lol

so call ya boys who are straight and ask them if they wanna hit the tranny club tonight and try n get some azz.
    thats funny you say that...cause most of them would.
    but back to the topic..if you are a gay and you are want to b entered and penetrated with a a penis...dont consider yourself straight
    on the other hand, if youre a top and like fucking a tgirl in the butt then thats a diff. story

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Good point, Tom. However, a corollary is that many tgirls see banging a guy as a homosexual act and a reminder of where they came from and what they want to get away from. So, yes, I agree that it comes down to how the girl sees herself--and there are many different types.

But once again: labels are for packages, not people!
    Yeah, but on the other hand some girls see a guy banging them as a homosexual act too, unless you know, the guy doesn't know she's a t-girl at first, then it's ok.

That's why it doesn't matter what someone says you are, it's all about what you think you are. Like you said, there are too many different types for anyone to ever agree.

Girl fucking a guy=straight
    Guy fucking a girl=straight
    Girl fucking a guy=????
    Guy fucking a t-girl=????
    T-girl fucking a guy=????
    Guy that wants to be a woman but never does=????
    Girl that wants to be a guy but never does=????
    Guy fucking a guy=Not straight
    Girl fucking a girl=Not straight

There's too many question marks in the middle. So in the end it all comes down to what YOU think you are, not what somebody else SAYS you are. It's just not as simple as making a chart.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

there are no question marks...and it doesnt matter what you think you are...what you are is already defined by your sexual actions.

the only guy who is straight is the one who will only have sex with a genetic female....obviously there is gonna be guys who love females but on the dl would get with a fem tranny...they are no longer straight by defeniton.