Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

There's a lot of good points on all sides here, and none of them (other than just be yourself and forget about the labels) is absolute. I know that a lot--maybe most--tg's want their man to be totally masculine and only take the top role because that enhances their sense of being a woman, and more power to you for that if that's where you stand (or lay), Princess. But others enjoy variety, to varying degrees: some are very happy being "non-op" and versatile, some only want to top (though I think the percentage of tg's who only want to top in a relationship is probably vastly smaller than those who state this preference professionally), some only want to bottom, whatever.

I do think that the guy should respect the preferences of the girl, unless they are in an LTR where there is a need for her to respect his needs as well. But as LG says, the desire for receptive anal sex is driven by physical pleasure, not by sexual orientation alone.

Another point is that, until relatively recently and in many cultures around the world, the receptive male is seen as gay but not the insertive male. This reflects cultural biases and the evolution of our understanding of human sexuality. I don't think being homosexual is defined by what you do, but rather by who you're attracted to. Guys attracted to TGs I think are, to some degree, bisexual as Jade says. But this term is also limited in that most of these men are not attracted to other men, only to GG and TG partners, so it's not quite appropriate, either.

Anyway, it's a complex set of issues and the best thing is to find what you enjoy and a partner(s) who enjoy what you do and hang the labels!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

And add to the fact that in recent year or two there are now gay men who are into both men and transexuals. Ive had some hit on me. To which Ive declined ofcourse. No thankyou! LOL.

It does not turn me on knowing and seing he's eyebrows are more contoured then mines..or he might want to wear my cute thongs and stuffs..or that the way he might *moan might give me Chills of the bad kind. Ugh..Just thinking/visualizing that just gives me the creeps. LOL.

Makes you think the world has gone mad!

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

Default Re: Do "STRAIGHT" Guys Get Fucked?

Although ... if you’re a guy that wants 2 be fucked… I don’t think you should continue to refer to yourself as “straight” !

I believe you are correct on this point...

Why not just go to a Regular Gay Man that likes to top?

I think that most men who are attracted to TGirls are attracted to women. TGirls are unique because they have that "extra special" quality.

But why in the world would a man want 2 feel Titties on his back?.

Titties on your back actually feels pretty good wether they are a GG's or a TG's, lol.

I am a woman of color… well endowed.. and although it is a prerequisite that my man Sucks & Licks before he Sticks…

Personally that's what I love about Tgirls. But I would never suck or lick a gay man...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    I have always labled all men ( TS admirers) as bi-sexual. No matter what they like to do, top, bttm or both. Tho im really not into labels, thats my theory. Bi sexual.. likeing the best of both worlds.

kisses
    I guess you have a valid point Jade. If you are attracted to the dick, you must have "bi tendencies" at least. However, as I stated before, I can not see myself sucking a gay man. (or have him suck me.) I could suck Jade's dick all night long though.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    And add to the fact that in recent year or two there are now gay men who are into both men and transexuals. Ive had some hit on me. To which Ive declined ofcourse. No thankyou! LOL.

It does not turn me on knowing and seing he's eyebrows are more contoured then mines..or he might want to wear my cute thongs and stuffs..or that the way he might *moan might give me Chills of the bad kind. Ugh..Just thinking/visualizing that just gives me the creeps. LOL.

Makes you think the world has gone mad!

~Kisses.

HTG
    interesting...

Junior Poster

any man that has sex with a tgirl is not straight...doesnt matter if its top, bottom, whatever...they would be either gay or bi.

think it pretty funny when some dudes who are into tgirls post on here how theyre not attracted to men...somehow that makes them straight...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DamionXXX
    i forgot im not posting here anymore...

I'm sure someone would have eventually reminded you.

In other nooz:

Trust me folks, you =do not= ever want to see me in a little pink lacey thong.

Ever.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Default Setting Suckers "Straight"....

Thanks I appreciate all the feed back for and against… It’s been said Opinions are like ass holes… everyone’s got one. As for those done with this paritcular topic…. Please politely move the fuck on ..No one forced you to join the discussion.. I am new to the group and wanted Feed Back….

Please allow me to clear couple of points up… I am not the one giving the guys the
    ” straight” label this is the label they are approaching with… “ straight Guy 4 t-girl” ect… ect…. Not to mention sites like Migente.com Or BP where they are asked their orientation and the choose Heterosexual instead of leaving it blank or telling the truth. I have endured to much to get where I am to be closed minded…. But I am entitled to a personal preference!!. Society is to “Black and White…” to even begin too embrace the Gray area of the TG community. I was born a Male but I am plagued with a Gender disorder. I have breast and a Penis… will society classify me as woman or a man? Women don’t have penises but men don’t have breast…. So if there is no definitive
    “ label” for me…. There definitely is not a label for the men that are interested in me….…
    essentially I am a woman that was trapped inside a male body…. When society links me with the gay a lesbian community
    ( GLBT) I accept that because that’s where Transgender people are accepted.. But I really don’t feel that we are” GAY”
    Never the less I am not into labels….
    although I can understand there Is no definitive place for TG admires.. I am really sick of men who get fucked labeling themselves as straight!
    I am not the one distributing the labels as I said this is the way the men are referring to themselves… Technically since I have a penis and so does he and If he actually enjoys women as well …If I was forced to place a label on any man with a Pre-op TS it would be bi-sexual.
    I am not trying to put you men out there that want to be fucked on blast… and once a GG has stuck something up her mans ass believe me… she does not look at him the same as she did before she stuck that strap on or what ever inside him. I just wanted to make sure that my point was properly perceived.

Rookie Poster

Default Tell the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Loaf
    I guess I'm lucky - my rectum is not an erogenous zone, at all. So my complete lack of interest in anyone touching it means I get to be ubermasculine without shame or effort!

As for the guys who like it in the butt - do you suck your thumb and have happy thoughts about your father while you do that? Zing!

Finally a real man!!!! LOL Thanks for your input! LOL
    I dont cum from getting fucked I Jack my cock like everyone else that has one.... When I want to get off the feeling of a man inside me helps me cum.. no doubt... but it's not how Regualr GUYS useually get them selves off!
    BTW... Thanks to my TS sisters telling these guys the truth instead of what they need to hear to make them selves feel better... or to get their $$$$$$$ Let's be honest with these MF's LOL Maybe someday they will stop Disgusting and repulsing us by infringing upon our femininity!

Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.