Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I am str8. I never look to get fucked or ever will...love women all types even Tgirls. Love fucking. Hey there are just different strokes for different folks.

Princess that's just the way it is!

Rookie Poster

Labels are just a pathetic attempt to bring order to a chaotic world. Straight, gay or bi are all very limiting and sometimes inaccurate. Is a man in prison who forces another man to perform oral sex on him gay? Probably not, it was just an act of dominance when there were no GG's available. The question should be what is your sexual preference? Does it tend towards the masculine or towards the feminine. Each one of us fall somewhere on that sliding scale. Genuine tgirl admirers tend to want girls that look like attractive GG's and not just a guy in a dress.

The attraction is the hair, the face, the lips, the breasts, the hips, the legs, and the ass. Even if all of those things are due to surgery it doesn't matter because GG do this as well to attract men; e.g. the padded bra, hair extensions, plastic surgery of all types. Therefore what I seek, and I think other Tg admirers seek, is the "feminine." A "guy in a dress" has never done it for me. And I have never been penetrated and never would because that is not arousing to me (lose erection in a hurry with just the thought of it and when seeing it in some of the videos out there). I think those guys (who want to be penetrated) tend to want to be the "feminine" in the relationship and it seems to me to be counter to what a real TG/TS would want.

"Do "STRAIGHT" Guys Get Fucked?"

Ever hear of "divorce"?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge

Ever hear of "divorce"?
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Hit a little close to home, but maybe that's why I found it so effing funny.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge

Ever hear of "divorce"?

I hear ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Why are so many men afraid of being labelled gay (or with homosexual desires)? To me being gay is natural, ethically upright and a possibly fulfilling experience. To say that you suck cock, but yet you are straight is to split hairs. "Straight" is often a euphenism for being a "top" bisexual or gay man. The fact remains that heterosexuality is still in vogue. A lot of men do not want to give up the benefits both mental and material that come with associating oneself with heterosexuality.

I freely admit that I am bisexual. I qualify this admition by adding that I am only drawn to ultra-feminine men and those who dress like women. I also love women. In the case, of transsexuals they have changed their gender in the hopes of changing their sex as much as humanly possible. The transsexual is the embodiment of the characteristics that I like both in men and women. For me feminity is the prime value. I am also aware that I have little control over my attraction to others, so it is good for my mental health to embrace my being in its totality. I am bisexual and content.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    "be honest with your T-girl.. don’t tell her that your want apples when you really want oranges…. Be who you are and show her love and respect."

I can agree with this part at least.
    Well, I prefer pears..

Got bored after page 6. So, do T*Girls identify as gay men if they only go with guys?

Personally, I like to fuck, be fucked, suck, be sucked.. I have gg gf's who have no qualms in me fucking them or them fucking me. However, I have no desire to go with a guy unless he is a great looking woman. I accept my sexuality as poly-sexual. Gay - no. I am not drawn to men. Straight - no. I like to much no-straight stuff. But at the end of the day, does it matter? Sex is sex.. and there to be enjoyed in whatever way you choose. So just get on with having fun.

Veteran Poster

Damnm, this post is back again!!!

A "fetish" is when you lust after inanimate objects.
    Debatable, as I consider myself to have a pregnancy fetish. Though, on reflection, one of my pregnant lovers did say it was "...wierd to think of [herself] as a fetish object".

I must ponder this.

Platinum Poster

So Zach22 is still trying to figure out why her(?) boyfriend lusts after trannies....and becoming increasingly more annoying in the process...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sympathy_164.jpg 
Views:	1200 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	42227  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe