Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Professional Poster

"I was simply requesting that some T-girl admires stop using the “ label” straight to describe or introduce themselves."

Why do you even care?? The best course is to let people believe what they want to believe. If someone said that I wasnt straight, i could maybe see there justification, but im certainly not gay or bi....So what would you call it?? You want to me to introduce myself as, "Hi, im 99% straight except for that ejaculating penis hanging off a women thing." Psssh.

In my opinion the worst thing anyone involved in something that deviates from the societal norm can do is begin to bash each other.

Look, this whole site and scene or lifestyle if you will is based around men with breasts. Or chicks with dicks if you prefer.

Whatever you feel is your business and if you believe it than you will never be up for debate.

However, get a room full of TS, and some TS admiring men together.

Put straight men and women in the other room. None of them will care where we stick our show or who does the sticking. They will lump us all together.

So like what you like, top what you want, get on the bottom if you desire. Just be happy. No sense in any of us arguing.

Rookie Poster

Default Thanks 4 your input

At this point this topic is like beating a dead horse... lets' agree to disagree... and move on.... again Peace and Love to all and I appreciate the feed back from both sides.

Professional Poster

Indeed, welcome aboard. Like J says though, dont expect all of us here to stick our tongues in your ass and stroke your ego lol.. Some of us only give credit where credit is due and your not going to get much love on this board posting that men who like to bottom are like some emasculated faggoty pansy lol.

Veteran Poster

I'm not one to support personal attacks and shit so I won't high five the poster that handed them out but I do have to say that there was a huge mount of hypocracy when one deems a man who sucks a dick straight and has no way possible of seeing how a man who bottoms as bi.

Sexuality has little to do with the act but more about the person you are being sexual with. If a guy never touches, sees or smells the dick, if he is having any kind of sex with a male of any kind them he is committing a homosexual act.

The man who knows who and what you are and pursues you in anyway ain't technically straight.

If all a guy does is dry humps on other guys and he also sleeps with women that is bisexual.

If we are getting technical about it, lets be technical anything else is something that you have made up be it from a different viewpoint, for comfort, or fantasy.

Just don't come to another person with your made up reality and shit on thier made up reality.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Thanks 4 your input

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless_PrincessNYC
    At this point this topic is like beating a dead horse... lets' agree to disagree... and move on.... again Peace and Love to all and I appreciate the feed back from both sides.
    Exactly, it's a topic touch upon over and over and over again. Every fuckin' week it comes up again. Second only to the "Am I gay?" BS posts. It's all about labelling, and asigning gender rolls and therefore will never be anything other than people disagreeing. Those with the New York state of mind feels top=straight, and bottom=gay. Guys say hey I don't like men so I'm not gay. Someone says bi-sexual and thinks that solves everything (doesn't), bi-sexual men still dig men.

Professional Poster

Ts brenda...you have a point there... Thanks
    Scorpion

Rookie Poster

No i did not read every single post. No i didnt even read the second post. Princess whatever you say sounds good to me........

J wrote:

the diamond in the rough here is ur incidental querry of what would become of all the admirers absent TSs in society, would some be gay, some bi, some straight, some confused, etc. THAT is deserving of a post and intellectual ping pong, not some thinly veiled post regarding ur disdain for most of the males in ur dating pool...

I used to get caught up in labels. I'm done with that. I have been topped a few times in a LTR. Whatever you want to call me...I am. All I know is I prefer TS women, I prefer to be a top, but like a few posters stated: If my woman wnats to be pleasured by topping me so be it. By the way I love the passage that J wrote. What would become of TS admirers if there were no Tgirls. I would just go back to regular girls. I have no desire to be with a man.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless_PrincessNYC

my disappointment with is men that ( and I ‘ll say it for the last time) LABEL THEMS SELVES AS STRAIGHT… WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WANNA BE FUCKED…… .
    my dissapointment is shemale that label herself as woman but has a cock......................

both sentences have the same "logic" and I disagree with both of them.

I label myself as straight , maybe it is not the 100% label , but still it is the closest label if the other labels are bi or gay.

are labels so important? and to whom?