Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Thanks Danny 27 Drock and any one else who has shown me” Luv”
    I started this Topic c and I see that it has divided the Masses. Obviously we are not going to come to any conclusions.. .. T-girl admires.. be honest with your T-girl.. don’t tell her that your want apples when you really want oranges…. Be who you are and show her love and respect.

Veteran Poster

J, ur a girl??

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Veteran Poster

what does that have to do with anything?

you base your gender on how much money someone has?

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    how much cash u got?
    lol

Junior Poster

Too many labels people ! Just go with what feels right and works for you. As long as you're not hurting anyone....just roll with it !
    And play SAFE

j pretty much hit the nail on the head...now ash out this tired topic

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

how fucking sad, u build a little imaginary world for urself with ur own little dictionary of words defining things exactly as they need to be for u to disguise reality and take care of ur issues...

its so cute to see u ask why you would go through all the trouble of being so feminine to penetrate another man, perhaps a better question is why someone would be manly and macho his whole life only to top someone who labels themselves female yet has a cock (clitty, haha)...u see ur a fucking hypocrite... theres more logic to u being a man despite the titties and makeup than ur man being a woman due to his desire for penetration...yet u frown upon one and ignore the other...

i respect allanah, vicky and all girls who say fuck labels fuck everything, i want someone who loves me and makes me feel good...of course, treat me like a lady and give me the respect u would to any genetic female, but in the bedroom i offer more options than she does, hell, thats probably the biggest selling point of any TS...in fact if u removed from the dating pool all men into TSs who werent men under ur definiation...mmm ide say youde have 3 people at every party...and guess what, youde probably find a reason to bitch on them down the road to...bottom line, relationships suck for the most part, limiting urself and creating issues doesnt help...although i respect u for conceding that ur a bit bitter and this is a result of that...

lastly, although i find what u say abhorant, i find u to be articulate, sweet and a good person overall, and its a pleasure to disagree with someone i respect than the fuckin clowns like legend, yourdaddy or the other scumbags that permeate this place...
    I really liked this post . Was about to go to bed but had to say I appreciated the overall post. Being with a transsexual if we were to use societal terms is a homosexual act. I think wanting a "manly/macho" man is more of a personal/self issue than it is an issue with the man himself. So if one questions her own femininity as a direct result of this she would undoubtedly find a partner who makes her feel more secure.

Girls base their male romantic ideal on their relationship with their father. "When I grow up, will I ever find a man as sweet and good and kind as my daddy" is how one women expressed it. A three-year-old girl is at the stage of her development when she wants to marry Daddy and have mother out of the way. A good father helps her to understand that he is spoken for and prepares her for another man. But if he leaves, her idealization of her father can become frozen in time. There are more deeply rooted issues here than just a woman wanting a man who dosent get fucked in his ass.

This is true not only with Transsexuals but most females. I dont subscribe to Labels as instituted by society. This post was not an attempt to offend anyone in anyway..

You do you .. I'll do me
    Then we'd be more comfortable when we do each other.

Hypocrites are just roaches pretending to be rats. Want to be something bigger than they are but not much better. BE U

Professional Poster

"be honest with your T-girl.. don’t tell her that your want apples when you really want oranges…. Be who you are and show her love and respect."

I can agree with this part at least.

Rookie Poster

Default J-lets be friends....

how fucking sad, u build a little imaginary world for urself with ur own little dictionary of words defining things exactly as they need to be for u to disguise reality and take care of ur issues...

its so cute to see u ask why you would go through all the trouble of being so feminine to penetrate another man, perhaps a better question is why someone would be manly and macho his whole life only to top someone who labels themselves female yet has a cock (clitty, haha)...u see ur a fucking hypocrite... theres more logic to u being a man despite the titties and makeup than ur man being a woman due to his desire for penetration...yet u frown upon one and ignore the other...

i respect allanah, vicky and all girls who say fuck labels fuck everything, i want someone who loves me and makes me feel good...of course, treat me like a lady and give me the respect u would to any genetic female, but in the bedroom i offer more options than she does, hell, thats probably the biggest selling point of any TS...in fact if u removed from the dating pool all men into TSs who werent men under ur definiation...mmm ide say youde have 3 people at every party...and guess what, youde probably find a reason to bitch on them down the road to...bottom line, relationships suck for the most part, limiting urself and creating issues doesnt help...although i respect u for conceding that ur a bit bitter and this is a result of that...

lastly, although i find what u say abhorant, i find u to be articulate, sweet and a good person overall, and its a pleasure to disagree with someone i respect than the fuckin clowns like legend, yourdaddy or the other scumbags that permeate this place...

WOW … this is some shit to wake up to…LOL can’t ya’ll tell I have enough personal problems and don’t have time to be defending myself and views on this Message board….. Damn… hear we go again….LOL
    J----
    My love.. my love.. my love…. Although your message begin harshly I refuse to stoop to the level of personally offending you. You are entitled to your opinion (as I am mine) . Yet attacking my character and calling me names is totally unnecessary & unwarranted . This is a form for people to voice there opinions and I refuse to allow you or anyone else to verbally assault or attempt to intimidate me into changing my opinion or backing down. I would assume you resorted to these tactics in order to provoke a response from me…. so please-- allow me to oblige you!!!!!.

I really wish that you would have Taken the time to read my original posting more vigilantly. I was not placing the “ Labels” I was simply requesting that some T-girl admires stop using the “ label” straight to describe or introduce themselves. I went on to say that I understood why some men that Top T-girls still considered themselves
    “ straight” ( although some TS admires that TOP admit to being BI) but I believed men that get fucked using the term straight were stretching the term too far!!!.
    I am fairly intelligent and well aware of all of the societal issues that plague this subject and even went as far to say we could address/save some of those issues for another posting or topic. General society says if you are involved with someone with the same genitals you are Gay or BI. Again… I did not want to touch any of these issues.
    I DON’T AGREE WITH MIANSTREAM SOCITY !!!
    And although I took my opinion further as the thread went on.
    I simply do not believe that men that get fucked should refer to themselves as straight, You may agree or disagree. I am sure that 90% of the men who are bottom or versatile oppose my views…unlike some of the postings of the total tops who support my outlook never the less it’s Just my opinion I am entitled to it… Let me have it!!! I am not ruler of the universe. My views don’t have to change your lifestyle or influence you -- point blank. This is a room for discussions and opinions. Should no one that disagrees with you post there opinion? Do you automatically go to war or make enemies of anyone that shares a different view? Are you a closed minded individual who can’t respect the opinions of others? I didn’t attack any of the people that disagreed with my posting,
    I guess I made an error thinking that people would be intelligent enough to discuss the issue vociferously without attacking one another personally. I see now that may have been mistaken. Then again… most people did not resort to name calling or personal attacks. BTW I am not a ‘HYPOCRITE”
    I can see that you’re a veteran poster and I will trust that your initial tactics were simply a passionate mistake.. I will charge it to the game…. No hard feelings Buddy---(although I would pay too see what you look like!) LOL anyways….
    You spoke about the imaginary world I have built for myself and the way I identify myself and gentiles ( ha – ha ha) yet you fail to realize that being a t-girl is all about illusion and imagery and how we envision ourselves. To me being a T-girl is not a hobby or role. I am not a drag queen playing Dress up on stage. I am not simply some man playing dress up to turn Guys on. You belittled me for my make up, & breast and speak of me ignoring the fact I was born a male. To the contrary I am painfully aware of my situation and present myself as a female because that is the easiest way I can make my insides match my outside. I am a T-girl because this is the only option someone in my situation truly has… My brain, my soul, and my heart is that of a woman.. Not just my outer appearance. You may think that my cock and offering more than a GG
    “in the bed room” is my biggest selling point…. That may be true.. for the T-girl admirer…but I hate to disappoint you … having more to offer than a GG in the bedroom is Not the motive or the biggest selling point or reason I am a TS woman.
    I would much rather been born a beautiful biological woman without the additional options you speak of.! You may choose to be intimate with a TS over a GG but most TS would not choose to be a TS over a GG if we had that option at birth!!!!. In fact … [now read closely so no one misinterprets or misconstrues my point again … ]
    I challenge you to find one TRANSGENDERED pre-op or post, whom you mentioned in admiration … or who has been making postings in this room before this date… to say that she would rather participate in sexual acts with her penis as a Transgender woman , than to have been BORN (not SRS) but to have been Born a BEATUFUL BIOLOIGACAL WOMAN having vaginal/anal intercourse with her heterosexual partner. Again… I am not saying all T-girls want to have a sex change .. so don’t even start that thread…..LOL
    Although some T girls use their dicks because they have them… and although I would not have a sex change and get rid of my penis personally… if I would have had the opportunity… I would have been born a Biological woman and I would not be dealing with men who crave cock.,. Although I am smart enough to know my appeal as a TS woman and the opportunities and remuneration the life has to offer.

Being TG is not about having more to offer than a GG… it’s about playing the hand we were dealt. Making our outer appearance match our inner feelings.. when life gave me lemons I made lemonade.
    Furthermore I ask…. If all TG’s could be born in their imagined bodies... If you removed TG”s from the dating pool… what would happen to our admires? Would you have sex with men that present them selves as men but have sex with other men …or would you be satisfied with vibrators & strap-on to fulfill that need to have cock or your prostate penetrated.?
    In closing….
    Maybe I should have worded my topic question differently.
    Maybe I should have asked why SOME men that crave cock and get fucked label themselves as straight?
    Maybe I should have not singled out the bottoms from the tops.. Everyone does not want to get caught up in labels.. I can feel you on that… labels definitely divide.. .
    However what are some of us afraid of??? Facing the reality of the situation.? Sometimes labels are necessary… Black, Latino, white, male female
    I always have had more respect for anyone that can be honest about who he/she is and what he/she wants. Than someone that lies and denies. If your black you don’t say your white… ect.. My goodness. I am not trying to insult the men that are into T-girls . Varity is the spice of life. I would love to be a Genetic woman .. My drivers license says I am indeed “Female”. Yet no matter how many surgeries I have I will never be a Biological woman. I would not post an ad that says ‘GENITC FEMALE SEEKS MAN” society has branded me as a Transsexual or Transgender individual And Although There may be shame or stigma attached to the term. I don’t refuse the title Transgender simply because I wish I was a biological woman and I don’t want to be labeled. To me it basically boils down to honesty I am a woman trapped inside a male Body… society has labeled me Transgender and Black …and I wear both of those “ labels” with pride.…
    Love and Light
    Peace to all-----

Rookie Poster

Default Re: J-lets be friends....

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless_PrincessNYC

WOW … this is some shit to wake up to…LOL can’t ya’ll tell I have enough personal problems and don’t have time to be defending myself and views on this Message board….. Damn… hear we go again….LOL
    J----
    My love.. my love.. my love…. Although your message begin harshly I refuse to stoop to the level of personally offending you. You are entitled to your opinion (as I am mine) . Yet attacking my character and calling me names is totally unnecessary & unwarranted . This is a form for people to voice there opinions and I refuse to allow you or anyone else to verbally assault or attempt to intimidate me into changing my opinion or backing down. I would assume you resorted to these tactics in order to provoke a response from me…. so please-- allow me to oblige you!!!!!.

I really wish that you would have Taken the time to read my original posting more vigilantly. I was not placing the “ Labels” I was simply requesting that some T-girl admires stop using the “ label” straight to describe or introduce themselves. I went on to say that I understood why some men that Top T-girls still considered themselves
    “ straight” ( although some TS admires that TOP admit to being BI) but I believed men that get fucked using the term straight were stretching the term too far!!!.
    I am fairly intelligent and well aware of all of the societal issues that plague this subject and even went as far to say we could address/save some of those issues for another posting or topic. General society says if you are involved with someone with the same genitals you are Gay or BI. Again… I did not want to touch any of these issues.
    I DON’T AGREE WITH MIANSTREAM SOCITY !!!
    And although I took my opinion further as the thread went on.
    I simply do not believe that men that get fucked should refer to themselves as straight, You may agree or disagree. I am sure that 90% of the men who are bottom or versatile oppose my views…unlike some of the postings of the total tops who support my outlook never the less it’s Just my opinion I am entitled to it… Let me have it!!! I am not ruler of the universe. My views don’t have to change your lifestyle or influence you -- point blank. This is a room for discussions and opinions. Should no one that disagrees with you post there opinion? Do you automatically go to war or make enemies of anyone that shares a different view? Are you a closed minded individual who can’t respect the opinions of others? I didn’t attack any of the people that disagreed with my posting,
    I guess I made an error thinking that people would be intelligent enough to discuss the issue vociferously without attacking one another personally. I see now that may have been mistaken. Then again… most people did not resort to name calling or personal attacks. BTW I am not a ‘HYPOCRITE”
    I can see that you’re a veteran poster and I will trust that your initial tactics were simply a passionate mistake.. I will charge it to the game…. No hard feelings Buddy---(although I would pay too see what you look like!) LOL anyways….
    You spoke about the imaginary world I have built for myself and the way I identify myself and gentiles ( ha – ha ha) yet you fail to realize that being a t-girl is all about illusion and imagery and how we envision ourselves. To me being a T-girl is not a hobby or role. I am not a drag queen playing Dress up on stage. I am not simply some man playing dress up to turn Guys on. You belittled me for my make up, & breast and speak of me ignoring the fact I was born a male. To the contrary I am painfully aware of my situation and present myself as a female because that is the easiest way I can make my insides match my outside. I am a T-girl because this is the only option someone in my situation truly has… My brain, my soul, and my heart is that of a woman.. Not just my outer appearance. You may think that my cock and offering more than a GG
    “in the bed room” is my biggest selling point…. That may be true.. for the T-girl admirer…but I hate to disappoint you … having more to offer than a GG in the bedroom is Not the motive or the biggest selling point or reason I am a TS woman.
    I would much rather been born a beautiful biological woman without the additional options you speak of.! You may choose to be intimate with a TS over a GG but most TS would not choose to be a TS over a GG if we had that option at birth!!!!. In fact … [now read closely so no one misinterprets or misconstrues my point again … ]
    I challenge you to find one TRANSGENDERED pre-op or post, whom you mentioned in admiration … or who has been making postings in this room before this date… to say that she would rather participate in sexual acts with her penis as a Transgender woman , than to have been BORN (not SRS) but to have been Born a BEATUFUL BIOLOIGACAL WOMAN having vaginal/anal intercourse with her heterosexual partner. Again… I am not saying all T-girls want to have a sex change .. so don’t even start that thread…..LOL
    Although some T girls use their dicks because they have them… and although I would not have a sex change and get rid of my penis personally… if I would have had the opportunity… I would have been born a Biological woman and I would not be dealing with men who crave cock.,. Although I am smart enough to know my appeal as a TS woman and the opportunities and remuneration the life has to offer.

Being TG is not about having more to offer than a GG… it’s about playing the hand we were dealt. Making our outer appearance match our inner feelings.. when life gave me lemons I made lemonade.
    Furthermore I ask…. If all TG’s could be born in their imagined bodies... If you removed TG”s from the dating pool… what would happen to our admires? Would you have sex with men that present them selves as men but have sex with other men …or would you be satisfied with vibrators & strap-on to fulfill that need to have cock or your prostate penetrated.?
    In closing….
    Maybe I should have worded my topic question differently.
    Maybe I should have asked why SOME men that crave cock and get fucked label themselves as straight?
    Maybe I should have not singled out the bottoms from the tops.. Everyone does not want to get caught up in labels.. I can feel you on that… labels definitely divide.. .
    However what are some of us afraid of??? Facing the reality of the situation.? Sometimes labels are necessary… Black, Latino, white, male female
    I always have had more respect for anyone that can be honest about who he/she is and what he/she wants. Than someone that lies and denies. If your black you don’t say your white… ect.. My goodness. I am not trying to insult the men that are into T-girls . Varity is the spice of life. I would love to be a Genetic woman .. My drivers license says I am indeed “Female”. Yet no matter how many surgeries I have I will never be a Biological woman. I would not post an ad that says ‘GENITC FEMALE SEEKS MAN” society has branded me as a Transsexual or Transgender individual And Although There may be shame or stigma attached to the term. I don’t refuse the title Transgender simply because I wish I was a biological woman and I don’t want to be labeled. To me it basically boils down to honesty I am a woman trapped inside a male Body… society has labeled me Transgender and Black …and I wear both of those “ labels” with pride.…
    Love and Light
    Peace to all-----
    I appreciate u taking time to clear up some issues . But your views still are a bit conflicting . Because on one hand u say that u dont subscribe to "labels" but aparently your issue is with "straight" guys not being the affore mentioned term.

My problem with that is (as u yourself stated) that being in a sexual act with someone of a like gender technically(societal terms again) erases the possibility of one being straight. Maybe this could be more of a societal than a sexual issue.

Lets take for example the term "homo-thugs" . Men who act and look like there is no possibility of them being gay and in all reality are. The traditional views of sex, sexuality and gender maybe need to be revised.
    Interesting discussion though .........

You do you .. I'll do me
    Then we'd be more comfortable when we do each other.

Hypocrites are just roaches pretending to be rats. Want to be something bigger than they are but not much better. BE U