Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default His name is Vince Young...............

the best fuckin college football game I ever saw

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

I agree that game was unbelievable. Young ran all over the Trojans, they just couldnt catch him. Leinart Who?

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

LMAO, exactly

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

what was with the bad call of timeout and clock management in the last few plays of the game...guess not enough leg in their kicker.....looks like matt was being a sore sport after the game, lol...i guess hes gonna go call up his hollywood friends and weep his way to sleep , lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

yeah I didn't like how he handled that loss in front of the camera at all

but then again, I guess I'd flip out too if everyone from ESPN to Sports Illustrated practically predicted I'd win the Rose Bowl 3 weeks prior to the game

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

VY is a MONSTER. Hes Duante culpepper and Mike Vick combined. When he comes out (and hope he stays to win the Heisman) hes going to be special. Just give him a decent line and he could make fred X look good.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

Classic game. I also didn't care for Leinart's little shitty 'tude, but that is to be expected from a sore loser who hasn't had to deal with losing last 34 games. He acts like Texas didn't make their own mistakes that led to USC points. Plus it's gotta hurt that he probably ends up in New Orleans instead of SF if he came out early. But then again he was getting a head start for Dancing With The Stars, and college education is priceless. And is it just me or did Reggie not handle the ball enough?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Classic game. I also didn't care for Leinart's little shitty 'tude, but that is to be expected from a sore loser who hasn't had to deal with losing last 34 games. He acts like Texas didn't make their own mistakes that led to USC points. Plus it's gotta hurt that he probably ends up in New Orleans instead of SF if he came out early. But then again he was getting a head start for Dancing With The Stars, and college education is priceless. And is it just me or did Reggie not handle the ball enough?
    lol @ leinart. "we lost the game". no, Vy put Texas on his back, just like reggie did with USC all year. but Lendell White did his thing, so i guess thats why reggie didnt get ball as much. if Lendell gets that first in the last minutes, Usc does win, but punting would have been a better decision with the way Texas was playing and the momentum of the whole game.
    leinart probaly lucked out by staying a year. SF has no offense and a young, inexperienced D, at least in NO, hell have have Duece and Joe Horn, and with a new head coach, the expectaions for him wont be as high as they would have be if he was playin at SF. look how Alex Smith did this year, media almost ran him out cause they though his hand didnt fit the ball.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

i hate football but damn that was fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    bush didnt get the ball that much because of that dumb ass lateral he tried to pull off. most of us football fans here in southeast louisiana picked texas to win, we've seen them in action many times and its good to see USC go down. being a saints fan, im hoping the saints get young, but we'll take leinart also. anyone better than brooks!

New Orleans, no place like home.