Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: What Type Of Computer Do You Have?

I am in the computer business and own 3 laptops, all acers and love them....

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Fucking Best Buy! That $130 Gift Card isn't applicable on computers or TVs. I got mad and asked the manager, "What the Hell do you sell for over $1000 that I would want to buy?" I pulled out 15 $100 bills, showed him, then put it back in my pocket letting him know I'll just give it to Dell itself.

This is what I will buy. Bundle deal this time. For $1349, I get the same computer I wanted plus a 24'' HD Monitor and Bose Speakers. Better off this way anyhow.

http://i.dell.com/das/dih.ashx/165x1...ag_165x119.png

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Just a few months ago I bought myself a HAL9000. It does everything for me. Welcomes me home. Phones in my pizza order. Adjusts the room temperature. Records my favorite TV shows. Turns down my covers, sets the alarm, fucks me to exhaustion and serves me coffee in the moring. Get yourself a HAL9000 Dino and the only mistakes in your life will be due to human error.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hal9000.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	410626  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Just a few months ago I bought myself a HAL9000. It does everything for me. Welcomes me home. Phones in my pizza order. Adjusts the room temperature. Records my favorite TV shows. Turns down my covers, sets the alarm, fucks me to exhaustion and serves me coffee in the moring. Get yourself a HAL9000 Dino and the only mistakes in your life will be due to human error.
    Trish, I'm pretty dumb with computers so thanks for the sound advice. You're a nice lady.

Banned for malicious behavior & being a nasty piece of work. Professional Poster

Strictly MAC based me. I use a 27inch iMac. Fab for working on my video editing. Once you use MAC, you never go back...

Last edited by tvkim; 07-27-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Four MACs....

Junior Poster

I run a Macbook Pro, brilliant still after nearly 4 years.
    My brother showed me his 27 inch iMac and I am sooooo in love. Got to get one soon.

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Banned - Long overdue. Junior Poster

Stay away from pre-config models at retail stores if you really want a good computer. Your best bet is to configure one online and get it directly from the manufacturer. I would focus on getting the best processor you can afford (do some research on the benchmarks)..there are a lot of crappy/slow cpu's out there and you will most likely find them in a Best Buy model. Do not skimp on your hard drive either, you want the fastest you can afford. Next make sure you get absolutely no less than 4GB ram. 8 is better and get 12 if you can afford it. Dont overpay for a tricked out video card either unless you are a hardcore gamer. Also dont load up on crappy blu-ray drives and other trinkets. You can add those manually later for a much better price. Focus on the 3 : cpu, hard drive, and quality RAM

Good lord some of you people on here have beastly machines. I have a 3 year old custom built pc and an HP 8440p laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Good lord some of you people on here have beastly machines. I have a 3 year old custom built pc and an HP 8440p laptop.

I do a ton of hardcore gaming, Battlefield series especially, along with any other games that catch my attention, a lot of the requiring quite a bit of computer power, CPU, RAM and Graphics, so I figure why skim the edges, just go for gold and ultra graphics settings

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia