Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Default Re: Is George W Bush to blame for the mine collapse??

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    You stupid bastard liberals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That says it all. What do you do with all these stupid leftys? Well ... the nation needs ditch diggers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Is Bush to blame? No. They don't know what caused the collapse yet. But, if because of budget cuts or a pro-profit philosophy, safety regulations were not enforced or violations were overlooked or only given a slap on the wrist, and but for that, the workers would not have died, his administration would be responsible.
    FK
    The corporation would be responsible dipshit.

Gold Poster

Your reaching here, dumbfuck. Is he directly responsible for the collapse, or any mine collapse for that matter ? No, and you know that, but he and his cabal of Neocons do embrace a laissez faire, deregulation, lax safety standards, and a ban-unions-at-all-cost philosophy that can lead, foster, or contribute to such disasters. When it's all about making as much money for the CEOs or shareholders, it's safety, progress, and morality be damned.

Here is an example of the latest "strategy" by the rightwingers such as Kramer. Play the dubya victim card first to dilute legitimate criticism he is receiving from all sides for his failed policies and presidency at home and abroad.

Who on the Left is blaming dubya directly, dumbfuck ?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston

The dumbfuck-in-charge wants to limit accountability, liability, and compensation for victims of such corporations remember, dipshit ? Life has suddenly become cheaper and expendible with morons like dubya and a Republican Congress in charge.

Another bitter personal attack. You just can't stick to the facts, can you? I post information and you post insults. I never said the Corporation wasn't responsible. But if the agency that is supposed to be a watch dog is turned into a lapdog and doesn't enforce saftey regulations, that could have kept the miners alive, that agency bears responsibility too.

as far as Bush goes, show us this so-called raw footage. Because we have all seen the tape, and it would take Industrial Light and Magic to change the chicken we saw into the eagle you claim he is.

FK

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Another bitter personal attack. You just can't stick to the facts, can you? I post information and you post insults. I never said the Corporation wasn't responsible. But if the agency that is supposed to be a watch dog is turned into a lapdog and doesn't enforce saftey regulations, that could have kept the miners alive, that agency bears responsibility too.

as far as Bush goes, show us this so-called raw footage. Because we have all seen the tape, and it would take Industrial Light and Magic to change the chicken we saw into the eagle you claim he is.
    FK
    I'm not gonna debate these delusional points with you, because its boring. I saw the raw footage (interestingly enough) straight from CNN's archives. You seem to have no problem finding all your talking points on Wikipedia, Rottom.com, and Slopes.com. You're on the same Internet I'm on. Find the video yourself.

Platinum Poster

Your mom likes liberals, you stupid bastard liberal...

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

The dumbfuck-in-charge wants to limit accountability, liability, and compensation for victims of such corporations remember, dipshit ? Life has suddenly become cheaper and expendible with morons like dubya and a Republican Congress in charge.
    Yawn

Gold Poster

Your predictable freeper shit bores me also, dipshit Houston. When reality hits you in the face, there's always that denial card up your sleeve, right ?

By the way, care to share with us in here where you get your "information" ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

I'm not gonna debate these delusional points with you, because its boring. I saw the raw footage (interestingly enough) straight from CNN's archives. You seem to have no problem finding all your talking points on Wikipedia, Rottom.com, and Slopes.com. You're on the same Internet I'm on. Find the video yourself.

Translation - "I don't have any facts to back up anything I say, so I'll just stick to personally insulting people and trying desperately to convince everyone how smart I am."