In my case not true. I love women and I have had many relationships and great sex throughout the years with women. I have dated shemales and then women afterwards by always cum back to shemales. I think its what you favor the most. From a relationship standpoint a man and a woman is what most of the world accepts as the norm. From a sexual standpoint you can do and have done to you alot with a highly charged open minded female. For me the appearance of all types ( color, race, size, 18yrs+ to 99, dominant, submissive, etc...) of women have turned me on over the years. I have enjoyed and have given much pleasure to women but have felt limited buy one major fact that they have THREE HOLES. For me seeing the feMALE form with a beautiful COCK (any shape, size, color) is what I like the BEST. Just knowing its another MALE that looks so beautiful gets me dripping. Kissing ,sucking, fucking, taking their cock, their load and having them take yours, to me is a different type of bond and exotic relationship that no one should ever judge.