Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 16 trillion in secret Loans?

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    You make sum good points but I highly doubt Faldur, give's a damn what you say.
    Again, completely disagree. He makes some very good points, I happen not to agree with them. But I do appreciate the fact he takes the time to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    I completely disagree, the Tea Party believes in living within ones means. What you call investment we consider redistribution. I respect your beliefs, but feel they are why we got here in the first place.
    Isnt raising revenue to fund war, living within ones means? The US waged war and cut taxes, for most everone. The stated theory was that it would increase govt revenues. It did not work. The war is part of the total govt debt.

Are you saying redistribution is a bad thing? Many studies have stated that the wealthiest are gaining a greater percentage of the total wealth, in recent years. Corporate profits are increasing, but workers salaries are not, even though worker productivity is increasing. That is a form of wealth redistribution. As reported by According to Micheal Cimbalest A chief investment officer at J.P. Morgan Chase, "US labor compensation is at a 50 year low relative to company sales, and US GDP."

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Of course if Bush hadn't bailed out the banks there would've a huge crash and a world wide run on all banks
    Jeez...... how can you be against corporate welfare and suck bankster cock so much? Conflict of interest maybe?

There were solvent banks in 2008, just not those that the FED is comprised of. We have a legal mechanism for insolvent corporations. It's called Bankruptcy. The solvent banks come in and pick the bones of the insolvent banks. Why do you prefer taxpayer backed bail-outs?

Inquiring minds want to know.