Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YIM! *Yawn LOL

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default YIM! *Yawn LOL

wannaalwayswanna (6:35:00 PM): hey you
    htg (6:35:38 PM): who is this?
    wannaalwayswanna (6:36:03 PM): a horny guy who love trannies
    htg (6:36:28 PM): how did you get my YIM?
    wannaalwayswanna (6:36:57 PM): i was searching in the members directory for trannies
    htg (6:36:53 PM): and why would i care of you like trannies?
    htg (6:37:08 PM): sorry
    htg (6:37:15 PM): i dont talk to flakes and strangers
    wannaalwayswanna (6:37:32 PM): ok fuck u
    htg (6:37:39 PM): you wish!
    trannygurlinnj (6:37:41 PM): lol
    htg (6:38:25 PM): no i dont wish coz maybe u are not sexy
    htg (6:38:44 PM): Lmaooooo
    htg (6:38:46 PM): Fool
    htg (6:38:47 PM): later
    wannaalwayswanna (6:38:56 PM): bitch

Why does this fool mad at me? No.1 I dont even know him..I asked how he gotten my YIM handle and he gave me a vague answer. LOL. Like I care what he thinks? NOT!

Just something funny Id wanna share.

~Kisses.

HTG<--Not my YIM. (edit)

Professional Poster

trolls exist in many forms, shapes and sizes.....

LOL. I know! It creeps me out when someone just randomly IMs me from out of the blue. How guys gets someones YIM is beneath me.

Not to mention, when you ask them who they are and not 3 seconds in the convo tells you their just horny for trannies. Im like, ok buhbye.

~Kisses.

HTG<--isnt my YIM by the way. Just had to change it.

Junior Poster

Girl I had an idiot hit me up earlie ron Yahoo! He cursed me out cause i sai di dont date men into tgirls ... LMAO!

*The Sweetest You'll Ever Know!*

*My Linkees (Links)*

*MYSPACE*
    www.myspace.com/kielymarie
    www.myspace.com/slim_barbie_gurl

*MY MINI-SITE*
    www.kielymarie.cjb.net

I haven't used Yahoo or Microsoft IM in years because too many people can bother me too easily. It's like having a phone that rings every five minutes, which is why I detest my cell.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by *Kiely_Marie*
    Girl I had an idiot hit me up earlie ron Yahoo! He cursed me out cause i sai di dont date men into tgirls ... LMAO!
    Well Kiely thats abit of a stupid statement.......if u dont date men into tgirls wtf do u date? Sorry you just made yourself sound very stupid there. I used to hang out with a tgirl where she would pick up guys without them knowing and play it off like she was gg. Well face it ladies you got the same shit hanging between your legs. If he is gonna be with u he obviously likes fucking tgirls so get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    Well Kiely thats abit of a stupid statement.......if u dont date men into tgirls wtf do u date?
    Not so stupid, really, Lexi. If you do a search of HA on Giselle, Alannah's PA, you'll find frequent mention that she doesn't date HA posters or attendees of Alannah's parties. That doesn't cover all guys into TGs, but it blankets most of them (At least the ones that are most likely to encounter her).

I guess it's part of the like-me-for-who-I-am-not-what-I-am mindset. Or like-me-for-me-not-for-my-dick.

Kinda leaves me outta the loop, for the most part.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    Well Kiely thats abit of a stupid statement.......if u dont date men into tgirls wtf do u date?
    Not so stupid, really, Lexi. If you do a search of HA on Giselle, Alannah's PA, you'll find frequent mention that she doesn't date HA posters or attendees of Alannah's parties. That doesn't cover all guys into TGs, but it blankets most of them (At least the ones that are most likely to encounter her).

I guess it's part of the like-me-for-who-I-am-not-what-I-am mindset. Or like-me-for-me-not-for-my-dick.

Kinda leaves me outta the loop, for the most part.
    NO it i stupid. Not only is it stupid she is belittleing and making it ok for tgs not to be accepted with that fraim of mind. It is completely moronic of her to say she does not date guys into tg woman. Well where the fuck does that leave her? There until something better comes along basically. As for Giselle I dont blaim her for not dating the guys who frequent the parties she works at etc. BUT she has never made refference to not dating guys that are in tg's like our little Einstein Kielly did.

Lots Of Love
    Lexi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I haven't used Yahoo or Microsoft IM in years because too many people can bother me too easily. It's like having a phone that rings every five minutes, which is why I detest my cell.

-Quinn
    I hear you Quinn. Its like some telemarketeer calling you selling you subscriptions to world geographic. LOL. I hate random IM's from people I do not know.

And if you notice, on his IM to me 2-3 seconds he said " wannaalwayswanna (6:36:03 PM): a horny guy who love trannies' Im like, yeah so? That aint my problem. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by *Kiely_Marie*
    It happens I guess. But gurl, If you dont date guys who are into tgirls then who do you date? Youre not by any chance a translesbian are you? LOL. Just wondering.

Lexi, I think thats what BeardedOne was saying..tho were not too sure if Kielly is a translesbian or not yet.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol