Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Paris Angelline

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Paris Angelline

Quote Originally Posted by uBitchesWannaBme View Post
    I have a bank account fool. 3 of them actually and a portfolio with Charles Schwabb, and Fidelity.

For the record it wasn't 50-60 G's, it was $100 G's. Each brick was 50k which is common for me. Faggot I own real estate, stocks, multiple assets. Your just upset cuz u don't. Why do u think I post this shit? TO DELIBERATELY RILE UP HATERS LIKE U. It amuses me. What u don't realize is that when I'm being flashy it inspires the right kinda people, the downside is it also draws out the jealous envious angry bitter men like u who can't take it. Live & let live. If I saw a stranger pull out wads of cash or drive flashy cars I wouldnt insult them, I would shrug n b like "who cares". You on the other hand antagonize because you DO CARE.

I realize my lifestyle is shocking and hard to believe since you men think we are all desperate hopeless prostitutes that u can target and prey upon for sex since women dont want u, but I can promise your bitch ass u aint never met a TS like me and probably never will. Don't let my foul language fool you. I'm actually pretty smart.

Aside from being in DVD's years ago, and cover/centerfold of Transformation years ago, I host monthly concerts for A-Listers and have run the 3 most popular nightclubs in my state that cater to thousands of patrons nightly, in addition I own Dope Lips (google it) which is featured in Seventeen & Teen Vogue. I am incorporated fool. LEARN IT & LOVE IT.

U need a sneak peek? I snapped a proof pic the other day for one of my friends. Mind u this is just 1 of my banks.
    You must be the most boring person ever in real life... you send your friends pictures of your bank account balance?? to prove what exactly? fucking pathetic.
    (and btw, less than a £100,000 isn't particularly impressive)

Also, you do realise that you'd need one thousand 100 dollar bills to make "$100 G's"...

Have you ever stopped to notice that people are 'hating' on you because you're just a bit of a tosser? Giovanni_hotel was right, your levels of superficiality and materialism are mind blowing - and that is the only extraordinary thing about you!

Get over yourself. You're nothing special. The most impressive thing about you is your ego, and that is not a good thing....

yet here u r stalking me and analyzing every word i type. u r repeating yourself. please slice ur wrists. thank u.
    I'm just responding to your ridiculous posts. And this is a forum - where discussion is kind of the point.

That main message I'm repeating to you is exactly what you need to hear (whether you like it or not). Grow up. You're not special in any way. You're not famous. And you're a complete tool.

Ever heard of Narcissus?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

seriously are you in drugs right now?

you dont even speak english. how can someone be "in" drugs? shut your foreign ass up before i buy your shitty country and take away everyones internet. LOL
    I have enough money to buy a filthy slut like you

Ok faggot but what u fail to realize is that I'm speaking generally ABOUT ME and you are speaking directly to me like a stalker. I'm DONE with you. You are obsessed. Go jerk off looking at dicks you gay bitch. Your hiding, your out of shape, ugly, broke, and old so why are you trying to converse with me? I don't fuck with your kind. KILL YOURSELF.

Ever heard of "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of the Lambs? THATS YOU. You are creepy... so go find a park bench to sit on and watch little boys.
    lol. And what do we call someone who talks about themselves all the time, who thinks they're special - a narcissist. An egomaniac.

People who talk straight and don't suffer fools are not stalkers. It obviously makes you uncomfortable, so I'll happily stop - but do yourself a favour and calm down on the smack talk. It's childish and 'tacky' (as you said in that racism thread)

And btw, I'm 26 years old and in good shape. You're clutching at straws...

Junior Poster

lol that fuckin retard deleting all her messages.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsandcats View Post
    Hey! Don't talk about my sister like that!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Hey! Don't talk about my sister like that!

Oh, I think she deserved it...

Quote Originally Posted by dogsandcats View Post
    what a fucking loser

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    One of my best nites ever!!!