Default life of agony singer keith caputo in transition

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=160718

LIFE OF AGONY's Keith Caputo has revealed that he is "transitioning" into life as a woman and has begun to refer to himself as "her" on his official web site, KeithCaputo.com. The singer, who has adopted the name "Keith Mina Caputo", wrote on his Twitter account, "Male to female transsexuals like me are the women who give up male privilege for femininity! Threaten the patriarchy!" He also responded to a question from a fan about the demise of LIFE OF AGONY by writing, "LIFE OF AGONY has already gone into isolation and it's got nothing to do with me transitioning [to a woman]."

In a June 5, 2011 interview with "DeadDave's Internet Radio Show" (stream audio below), Caputo stated, "I live a completely, totally different lifestyle. I'm a completely different human being, as you guys probably know. I have a very different path in life. I'm not living life as a man anymore and stuff. So, yeah, my life is completely different, but music will always be… music is definitely my driving force."

Caputo previously used cross-dressing images of himself in the artwork for his 2008 album "A Fondness For Hometown Scars" and dedicated the CD to androgynous people.

In a July 11 tweet, Caputo said, "my cuzins even get on me for being transgender, callin me the dumbest names, but it's all in good fun they'll really kill 4 me." The vocalist also re-tweeted a story from Metal Insider claiming the singer was due to get a sex change. He replied with the message, "Thx for being sweet & respectful..Deeply appreciate it. FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Caputo/60098682455

that came as a surprise to me..still love their first album: Dailymotion - Life of Agony - Through and Through - une vidéo News & Politics@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video

Last edited by horst1; 07-15-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Default Re: life of agony singer keith caputo in transition

video for identity

quite daring for a music clip imo