Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Gus The Dagger Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So each ticket was $750?

No, only $60 each but i spent $400 on party favors and the rest on my outfit
    I see

Rookie Poster

Gus The Dagger Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So each ticket was $750?

No, only $60 each but i spent $400 on party favors and the rest on my outfit
    and you didnt get fucked that night?

what does me getting fucked have to do with anything u perv? Get a life! Not all trannies r dick hungry homo's! I dont know what kind of misconceptions u have, but watch it. When u talk to me, u talk with respect. I don't like that.

Rookie Poster

damn, i guess i want be seeing you in the future, pm me if you want to hook up in the future anyway.

Bummer, Rubi. But at least you can wear the outfit another time.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

could have been worse, could have had everything go right and then some shit popped off at the club

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Who the hell is this Mac noob?? 14 posts and I can already tell the guy is a fucktard.......

Christ....if you want any kind of respect at all on the boards, at least be civil and not come across like a mouth breather....

PM to Mac: in the future i can see your ass getting banned for terminal stupidity.

sorry i took so long to get back. I was stuck in jury duty all morning
    I pretty much dont like large crowds either. But i figure that since '05 was such a great year for me i wanted to end it with a BANG!

I grew up a lot this year, and learned a lot about myself. I managed to FINALLY rid myself of some insecurities, and grew to appreciate myself a lot as a person, as oppose to JUST a sexual being. There was a repetative cycle, year after year, which i finally managed to break free of. And i finally cleaned out my closet of all the unnecessary people who were only weighing me down.

It feels good to know that the people u have in your life, genuinely love u, and care about your well being, without any other motive aside from wanting u to be the BEST u can be

Professional Poster

sorry i took so long to get back. I was stuck in jury duty all morning
    I pretty much dont like large crowds either. But i figure that since '05 was such a great year for me i wanted to end it with a BANG!

I grew up a lot this year, and learned a lot about myself. I managed to FINALLY rid myself of some insecurities, and grew to appreciate myself a lot as a person, as oppose to JUST a sexual being. There was a repetative cycle, year after year, which i finally managed to break free of. And i finally cleaned out my closet of all the unnecessary people who were only weighing me down.

It feels good to know that the people u have in your life, genuinely love u, and care about your well being, without any other motive aside from wanting u to be the BEST u can be
    Sounds like you started off '06 the way you should've then. Celebrations are nice, but it seems like to me '06 will be even better.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

i guess u can say that. Although it's had its ups and downs ALREADY i seem to be more responsible with my decisions and im really trying to get a lot done right now. I have many goals to accomplish this year. Only this time, i have NO doubt in my mind that i will succeed