Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Years DISASTERRRR!!!!

Wow i had the suckiest new years ever. First i was beat from shopping all day for an outfit to wear to Crobar. So i come home, do my hair and take a nap.
    Now, my plan was to hang w/the family until about 12:30 and come back home to prepeare 4 the club. My guy friend was gonna come by and drop off my tickets, and my girlfriend was supposed to come over and we would leave together around 1am.
    This is what actually happened.... My girlfriend came over early, piss drunk and acting fool. Made me take longer than necessary to get dressed cuz i was trying to entertain her. I rushed out at about 10 to midnight to try and get to my sister's gym before 12, and at least celebrate that moment with my family. I wound up celebrating half way between my sister's gym and my home in the street where i heard people screaming happy new year out their windows! That was just the start of a wonderful night.
    So i get to my sister's gym and say hi, and rush back out cuz my girlfriend needs to be babysitted, and catch her w/her cock out, peeing out front! Nice, huh? I get back home where my dad starts screaming at me about missing the "family tradition." At this point, i just wanna make things better and hit the club.
    I call my friend, who had my tickets, and surprise surprise he doesn't answer. He gets back to me and says he got the "things" that i had wanted and he was taking care of some stuff. Long story short, we're sitting around waiting 4 him til 4:30 when my girlfriend FINALLY decides to go home. Who shows up 10 minutes later? My friend with my tickets. GREEEEATTT! So now it's 5am new years day and i cant find ANYONE to go with, so basically $1500 wasted on tickets an a rockin outfit, to look pretty at home. It sucked, but i know that everything happens for a reason. So im not stressing it.
    I do hope all your new years was better than mine though! Come share your stories!

Junior Poster

How many tickets were there? One of my friends had a similar story.

2 tickets, and when my "friend" realized the possibility of me taking a guy friend with me, he took the ticket back cuz he was jealous. And so i was stuck trying to find someone who had plans to go as well, (cuz there's no way i was going by myself!) or someone willing to wait on line to get in.

Junior Poster

Some better planning on your part would have made things go alot more smoothly. Enough of blaming your shit on other people.

shemalejunky Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some better planning on your part would have made things go alot more smoothly. Enough of blaming your shit on other people.

Although that could've been said a little more nicely, it's partially true. But my friends r usually dependable. I could've saved the drama by gettting the tickets myself like i was originally going to. I didn't expect my girlfriend to be all drunk and acting a fool, and it would have been morally wrong to invite several people and only take one. I'd rather be disappointed myself, as oppose to have others disappointed with me

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Wow............................................... ..

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

and i thought my day was bad.....but i blame that mostly on other nature

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

you should have let somebody fuck

Junior Poster

So each ticket was $750?

Gus The Dagger Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So each ticket was $750?

No, only $60 each but i spent $400 on party favors and the rest on my outfit