Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    find out what Hawaiin pussy tastes like: I heard it tastes like pineapple
    lol
    Mmmmm...

Pineappllllllle.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    But if you if you drink, what you're saying is that you've never done an illegal drug...

shut the fuck up Chef, LMAO

honestly I don't consider alcohol a drug, and I've never done an "illegal" drug but I have been high when being put under for surgery

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Cocaine Smell's Like Partying For 3 day's Straight

Professional Poster

Alcohol is a drug though my friend and a VERY powerful one at that....much more powerful then THC or some other "prescribed" drugs.....look what happens when you try and take it away from people though lol.....Seriously, you dont think the guvment would let us have it if they knew they could get away putting it on the list right?

Cocaine smells and tastes like shemale cock.

(at least when you're doing lines off of some shemale's cock and then taking the "freeze").

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

I haven't touched coke in 30 years, but I think it tastes like pepsi.... No, really, I don't remember it having much taste at all. Really numbed out the old factory, though. Don't remember it being all that great and I never paid for it.

I swear this is true: About 25 years ago a friend bought a"hit" of coke in a bar, whatever $5-10 bought you back then. He did like 3/4 of it in the mens room & offered me a taste of the rest. Maybe felt like 3-4 glasses of wine with an energy boost. Pleasant, never touched any ever again.

5-6 years later I'm living out west & after a week or so in the desert I notice the dryness is giving me a nose bleed. And it hangs in there & develops into a perforated septum over a number of years of nosebleeds.
    I've essentially had a 17 year nosebleed from 1 tiny fuckin' hit & some other mitigating irritations. Its annoying, embarassing & when I travel off the beaten path overseas I try not to think about what godforsaken microbes I'm ingesting into my bloodstream.

Don't bother with it, take the $ & buy a nice bottle of Glenlivet if you want to get off.

Professional Poster

oooo...thats not good..that means there was something else in that coke...something corrosive....it shouldnt have an instant permanent effect like that.

You can smell it. It smells strong . If it is washed (manufactured) with ether or acetone, its smells like nail polish remover. If its washed with Kerosine. Guess what, it smells like kerosine.. Keep away, it shrinks your dick !

Junior Poster

Kimi i got that snowman homie.