Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Rookie Poster

Default WoW This chat is brutal

This is definately a great network but its a vicious one in here

Junior Poster

Adam.. I did read the whole thread... just forgot the whole " I am gonna call your Mommy threat" No harm...

(Oh My.... Look Damion how that happens... when some makes a mistake.. the two parties amicable resolve it without a pissin match)

I think Claudia is hotter than Holly.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chitownboricua
    I think Claudia is hotter than Holly.
    \
    wink, lets not even go there

Junior Poster

LA LA LA LA LA

Junior Poster

Claudia.. and Lexi... lets just say that when a girl hits the 10 scale... they are just that... a 10. Jenn is a 10, Claudia is a 10... .Lexi a 10.... Allanah a 10....

The top of the mountain is the top.. and plenty of room for more than one. *S

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by samstl99
    Claudia.. and Lexi... lets just say that when a girl hits the 10 scale... they are just that... a 10. Jenn is a 10, Claudia is a 10... .Lexi a 10.... Allanah a 10....

agreed

Junior Poster

Default I Could Be Wrong

Now i usualy stay away from these "argument" threads on here but.... I will admit that I don't know any of the people involved in this disagreement personally but... One thing I have noticed throughout this thread is that a certain website semms to have a LINK in many many posts. It seems like some kind of advertising to me but..... I could be wrong !!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by samstl99

Sure is room for more than one

Platinum Poster

Default Re: I Could Be Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by junior
    Now i usualy stay away from these "argument" threads on here but.... I will admit that I don't know any of the people involved in this disagreement personally but... One thing I have noticed throughout this thread is that a certain website semms to have a LINK in many many posts. It seems like some kind of advertising to me but..... I could be wrong !!!!!!
    and if you look on the bottom of each msg windo theres about 5 websites w/ advertising and quite a few vids r pushed in the top 2 corners... MOST ppl on this forum are either trying to sell or looking to buy something... if you can get away w/ free advertising then y not... its free and easy to do just my 2 cents nothings changed