Rookie Poster

Default just a little bit off topic, how do you take it?

I've never had anything in my bum until about 6 months ago my ex gf would use a finger or two on me while she gave me head, but that got me really excited so now she wants to use her strap on in me.

Well I just did a "test run" with the thing, and it will not fit. I got about 2" of the 6" cock in me and couldn't make it go any further. I was pushing pretty hard and using plenty of JO lube, it just wouldn't budge.

Does that mean I'm too tight for this? or is it normal for beginners to have difficulty? Is it easier to take when someone else is pushing? seems like it might be because then it takes the mental game out of play.

Any tips? I have a pic too but I didn't know if it was appropriate for here.

Default Re: just a little bit off topic, how do you take it?

Thats normal for beginners, i would suggest buying a buttplug set, they are comfy and easy to get into anal play with.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarama View Post
    I've never had anything in my bum until about 6 months ago my ex gf would use a finger or two on me while she gave me head, but that got me really excited so now she wants to use her strap on in me.

Well I just did a "test run" with the thing, and it will not fit. I got about 2" of the 6" cock in me and couldn't make it go any further. I was pushing pretty hard and using plenty of JO lube, it just wouldn't budge.

Does that mean I'm too tight for this? or is it normal for beginners to have difficulty? Is it easier to take when someone else is pushing? seems like it might be because then it takes the mental game out of play.

Any tips? I have a pic too but I didn't know if it was appropriate for here.

I'm trying to be a jerk, but I'm not qualified to assist, but I think there are more than a few here that are ! As far as pics....good decesion not to post. Keep them private.
    Have fun.

Rookie Poster

First time I took it up the ass Hellen from Bayswater put me on my back spread my legs and tried to fuck me, Couldn't take it at all. then she got me to sit on her and eased it in. After a few minutes I was riding her cock like a pro

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I was hoping for a little Coffee Talk here. I like mine with Half 'n' Half and 12 spoons of sugar.