Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: it is time to split California in half

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You're confusing them with blacks and jews. I don't mind Mexicans except there are just so many.
    Just another "laugh" from a cowardly bigot who hides behind some character,right? Why not enrich this place like you did HungDevils with more rich morsels about the physical features of African-Americans such as Michelle Obama and other African-Americans? After all,everyone should be free to take shots and laugh at others behind the protection of a keyboard and anonymity,right? Race is all you think about. The OP mentioned nothing about race,yet it came out of you as easy as you breath.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

I don't really see how splitting the state in two will solve anything if the root problems aren't fixed, you'll just have two states with big problems.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    50% of Dino Velvet is better than a single Dino Velvet is better than Dino Velvet cut into two equal halves.

Discuss.
    I didn't read your post so good. Woops. Can I still be The Czar? The sick freaks that came before me that now live in Hell would be so proud.

Gold Poster

Robert:

Dino is nothing more than a coward who utilizes character as a conduit for his bigotry. He helped ruin one board,and he continues to bring his filth in here.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me View Post
    Just another "laugh" from a cowardly bigot who hides behind some character,right? Why not enrich this place like you did HungDevils with more rich morsels about the physical features of African-Americans such as Michelle Obama and other African-Americans? After all,everyone should be free to take shots and laugh at others behind the protection of a keyboard and anonymity,right? Race is all you think about. The OP mentioned nothing about race,yet it came out of you as easy as you breath.
    You probably remember what I said better than me. I do remember your little hissy fit over there though.

I heard bad things about HD but it wasn't one, ignorable user

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    It got pretty slow over there. When Vicki left it was never the same. Not laying blame, just using it as a timeline.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You probably remember what I said better than me. I do remember your little hissy fit over there though.
    You upset several posters over at Hung Devils with your racist filth,and simply because you have never said anything against the girls,they allowed it.

Unlike others who have been accused of bigotry and racism in these forums,at least those people have a face behind them and they step out.You,on the other hand,take cheap shots at minorities from the comfort of your anonymity and handle. "Hissy fit"??? You haven't seen me at my worst.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    He exacerbated it. Many didn't care for his "humor",and many stopped posting there because of it. Dino's lengthy history is that of a racist prick.No two ways about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me View Post
    You upset several posters over at Hung Devils with your racist filth,and simply because you have never said anything against the girls,they allowed it.

Unlike others who have been accused of bigotry and racism in these forums,at least those people have a face behind them and they step out.You,on the other hand,take cheap shots at minorities from the comfort of your anonymity and handle. "Hissy fit"??? You haven't seen me at my worst.
    What are you trying to accomplish? You get completely hysterical and I hardly know you exist.