Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster moonman's Avatar

Default Re: it is time to split California in half

whoa... this is crazy... im typically quite on this forum but i really feel like i should insert MY opinion, first i would like 2 say i feel like RealGirls is trying to be the voice of those who feels the way he does and i get that, but the fact is you can only speak for yourself, i was born in Mississippi and Raised in North Carolina where Racism thrives, and dino's humor is quite strange and off-putting but ive never once been offended, and maybe thats cause i know what REAL racism is and feels like, i often laugh at A LOT of dino's jokes but the point im trying to make is you can only speak for yourself.... so unless you are the representative of some minority coalition i dont know about... then you cant talk for other people. im not saying your wrong, and im not defending dino neither just stating facts...
    And I think Cali should remain one state....

Quote Originally Posted by bladex76 View Post
    A Southern California Republican says it is time to split California in half.
    for those who live in cali what do you guys think ???
    Or is it time to give California back to Mexico??? Or, well, First Nations people????

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me View Post
    Hey,"tough guy",why don't you go somewhere and multiply yourself,huh? What are right-wing pricks like you and Dino doing here spouting your bigotry and right-wing nonsense anyway? What,you don't feel too comfortable and welcomed spouting your love for transsexual women at your right-wing freeper sites? Hmmm,your type is in quite a pickle when it comes to these things,aren't you? Who's the true tolerant party? Let's reverse the situation and ask ourselves how long would a long haired hippie spouting tougher gun control,atheism,or posting pictures of a big cock transsexual,etc, last at your "tolerant,open-minded" right-wing freeper sites,Prick? ...How long,Prick?

You might liken Dino to a comedian,but by doing so only demonstrates your inability to distinguish bigotry from comedy that plays off bigotry. We all know Archie Bunker was a fictional character played by an actor who despised racism. I know who Bill Maher is and what he looks like. I also know his comedy isn't geared around bigotry and harming others. What's Dino's story? If Dino is such a nice fun guy and it's all in fun,why has he never stepped out to meet the very people he aims his bigoted slop at? There are a lot of minorities here,and I'm not talking about the women pictured in here. Have you met him? Do you know of anyone met him and what he's really like? Why the hiding? Seems to me that if one is going to make his living in forums such as this one taking cheap unwarranted shots at minorities that seem scripted right out of KKK sites and that appeal to reptiles such as you,that it would be with their blessing,right? Not only that,but bigots such as Dino,and his sorry lapdogs such as you,comport perfectly to the stereotype given to "big tent" right-wingers who can only handle their own kind -- look how quick you came to his aid,Prick,yet you mentioned nothing about his offensive behavior. Everyone else who isn't white is there to be excluded and disparaged,right? Furthermore,you ignorant detached fuckhead,if a minority -- any minority -- finds his racist slop offensive,it is in their right to be offended and not have to take it.You,genius,don't get to determine what is offensive to another party.You don't make that call for others regardless of how harmless YOU might view it as being. If Dino is going to take a cheap shot at Mexicans,as he has and did in this thread from the comfort of his anonymity,I have that right to call him on it,regardless of what his crotch ticks like you think of me. Who the fuck are you beside some right-wing hypocrite punk out of his element?!

Yeah,he might be liked by others who simply haven't grown out of their teens and where ribaldry is still par for the cesspool course,or liked by other bigots who find talking about the physical features of African-Americans humorous,or bashing Mexicans,etc,but he isn't fooling me. I still contend that Dino Velvet is simply an extension of one sorry,poor excuse for a human being who is simply frustrated with the hand life dealt him so he takes it out on minorities under the cowardly ruse of a "character". That shit from him comes oozes out of him so effortlessly,frequently, and reflexively,that it is hard to imagine that it is hailing from anything other than the real sorry thing. All I can say is that he must have gotten his sorry ass kicked big time by some minority at some point in life in order to send him to the sewer he exists in today. And your excuse is what,you right-wing puke?

If he's such a cool guy,and so "well liked",I dare him to say the things he said at Hung Devils about African-Americans in this forum.

...I think if you really want to do your friend Dino a favor,you'd try to let this thread die.
    tfl:dr

LEAVE DINO ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

~BB~

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me View Post
    Hey,"tough guy",why don't you go somewhere and multiply yourself,huh? What are right-wing pricks like you and Dino doing here spouting your bigotry and right-wing nonsense anyway? What,you don't feel too comfortable and welcomed spouting your love for transsexual women at your right-wing freeper sites? Hmmm,your type is in quite a pickle when it comes to these things,aren't you? Who's the true tolerant party? Let's reverse the situation and ask ourselves how long would a long haired hippie spouting tougher gun control,atheism,or posting pictures of a big cock transsexual,etc, last at your "tolerant,open-minded" right-wing freeper sites,Prick? ...How long,Prick?

You might liken Dino to a comedian,but by doing so only demonstrates your inability to distinguish bigotry from comedy that plays off bigotry. We all know Archie Bunker was a fictional character played by an actor who despised racism. I know who Bill Maher is and what he looks like. I also know his comedy isn't geared around bigotry and harming others. What's Dino's story? If Dino is such a nice fun guy and it's all in fun,why has he never stepped out to meet the very people he aims his bigoted slop at? There are a lot of minorities here,and I'm not talking about the women pictured in here. Have you met him? Do you know of anyone met him and what he's really like? Why the hiding? Seems to me that if one is going to make his living in forums such as this one taking cheap unwarranted shots at minorities that seem scripted right out of KKK sites and that appeal to reptiles such as you,that it would be with their blessing,right? Not only that,but bigots such as Dino,and his sorry lapdogs such as you,comport perfectly to the stereotype given to "big tent" right-wingers who can only handle their own kind -- look how quick you came to his aid,Prick,yet you mentioned nothing about his offensive behavior. Everyone else who isn't white is there to be excluded and disparaged,right? Furthermore,you ignorant detached fuckhead,if a minority -- any minority -- finds his racist slop offensive,it is in their right to be offended and not have to take it.You,genius,don't get to determine what is offensive to another party.You don't make that call for others regardless of how harmless YOU might view it as being. If Dino is going to take a cheap shot at Mexicans,as he has and did in this thread from the comfort of his anonymity,I have that right to call him on it,regardless of what his crotch ticks like you think of me. Who the fuck are you beside some right-wing hypocrite punk out of his element?!

Yeah,he might be liked by others who simply haven't grown out of their teens and where ribaldry is still par for the cesspool course,or liked by other bigots who find talking about the physical features of African-Americans humorous,or bashing Mexicans,etc,but he isn't fooling me. I still contend that Dino Velvet is simply an extension of one sorry,poor excuse for a human being who is simply frustrated with the hand life dealt him so he takes it out on minorities under the cowardly ruse of a "character". That shit from him comes oozes out of him so effortlessly,frequently, and reflexively,that it is hard to imagine that it is hailing from anything other than the real sorry thing. All I can say is that he must have gotten his sorry ass kicked big time by some minority at some point in life in order to send him to the sewer he exists in today. And your excuse is what,you right-wing puke?

If he's such a cool guy,and so "well liked",I dare him to say the things he said at Hung Devils about African-Americans in this forum.

...I think if you really want to do your friend Dino a favor,you'd try to let this thread die.

Jerk off...You just don't get it....do you ? You got a beef with Dino that lasts longer than a few posts.....look him up. My guess is you're just a shit talker with no balls....I talk like a tough guy because I am one....you talk like a douch bag because YOU are one. I'm all broke the fuck up about your sensibilities sweety...Take your grade school nonsence and shove it right up your well worn ass. Funny about pukes like you.....you never engage over on the political boards, but you sure talk shit over here.
    You don't know the first fucking thing about me, (and that's fortunate for you)...or my beliefs so stop pretending like you do. The last I checked....Dino and me were Americans free to say what we feel about whatever it is we decide to comment on.....I've put my ass on the line to enjoy that right....how about you honey? maybe we have a different view on what's funny....ok so i get that, but you got your panties all knotted about some of the same things you can hear in any comedy club in NY. My advice is to get out more....You're an uptight , oversensitive, humorless punk....if you're so offended, start your own fucking site and you can select who you let on or not...but until then, grow the fuck up. This is a big boys world and you don't sound like you can hang in that enviornment...
    I actually think you're really Phobun using a different handle. Realgirlsforme and Phobun....one in the same ! I'm onto you !! LMAO

5 Star Poster

Is California a fun place i have never been their but it sounds wonderful

live with honour

Junior Poster

it is a fun place we have tijuana the happies place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    Is California a fun place i have never been their but it sounds wonderful

Only ever been on business to Palo Alto and the Valley.

But I've enjoyed some great R&R in San Diego and San Francisco.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Jerk off...You just don't get it....do you ? You got a beef with Dino that lasts longer than a few posts.....look him up. My guess is you're just a shit talker with no balls....I talk like a tough guy because I am one....you talk like a douch bag because YOU are one. I'm all broke the fuck up about your sensibilities sweety...Take your grade school nonsence and shove it right up your well worn ass. Funny about pukes like you.....you never engage over on the political boards, but you sure talk shit over here.
    You don't know the first fucking thing about me, (and that's fortunate for you)...or my beliefs so stop pretending like you do. The last I checked....Dino and me were Americans free to say what we feel about whatever it is we decide to comment on.....I've put my ass on the line to enjoy that right....how about you honey? maybe we have a different view on what's funny....ok so i get that, but you got your panties all knotted about some of the same things you can hear in any comedy club in NY. My advice is to get out more....You're an uptight , oversensitive, humorless punk....if you're so offended, start your own fucking site and you can select who you let on or not...but until then, grow the fuck up. This is a big boys world and you don't sound like you can hang in that enviornment...
    I actually think you're really Phobun using a different handle. Realgirlsforme and Phobun....one in the same ! I'm onto you !! LMAO

Prove it!!! You made the claim,now prove it! If there was ever a handle that comported to a poster's mental abilities,this is it.

And can I have you promise everyone here that your right-wing,Oliver-North-on-crack ass is gone from this site for good when it turns out you can't. Your charge makes just as much sense as defending a bigot,so prove it.

Onmyknees has charged that I am also doubling as the poster Phobun, and he/she/it will now prove it for everyone to see. Prove it!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

U R NuTs

I've changed my mind about selling Cali to the Chinese - even the Chinese couldn't sort this out. I'd actually love to sit in on one of these meetings

Public Comment At Santa Cruz City Council And The County Board Of Supervisors

"and we need the food cause it's food and stuff"

Last edited by maaarc; 07-19-2011 at 02:03 AM.