Man Pleads Guilty To Sexually Assaulting Teacher In Front Of First Grade Class

Syracuse, NY - Garth Hill, 28, pleaded guilty to charges related to police claims that he walked into an elementary school and molested a first-grade teacher in front of her class. He was promised a sentence of 12-years to life in exchange for the plea.
In addition to the accusation that Hill entered McKinley-Brighton Elementary School and subjecting a teacher to sexual contact by force in front of her class, Hill was accused of fondling another teacher in the hallway afterward.
Officials said that Hill ran when he was confronted by an administrator, but left his wallet behind and was identified by witnesses. That “leaving the wallet behind” thing never works so good for criminals.
Assistant District Attorney Jeremy Cali said that the sentence was “very appropriate.”
“If someone is willing to walk into a school, and into a classroom of 6 and 7 year olds, and sexually assault a teacher, he needs to be locked up,” Cali said.
Defense attorney Thomas Ryan said Hill was under the influence of drugs when he entered the school.
“Otherwise, I don’t believe he would have been there,” Ryan said. I had to think about this statement a bit.
Hill has two violent felonies on his record – one for attempted criminal possession of a loaded weapon in the third degree and one for second-degree assault.
In this case, Hill pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary and first-degree sexual abuse, both felonies. If convicted at trial, Hill reportedly would have faced 25-years to life.
Sentencing is scheduled for July 27.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...ilty_to_9.html

I just love the the defense attorney says, Jack Ass was under the influence "Otherwise, I don’t believe he would have been there,"
Is that suppose to make everyone feel better.
This guy is an animal and needs to be locked up!