Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cut or Uncut?

Rookie Poster

Default Cut or Uncut?

Are most T girls cut or un-cut?
    I'm un-cut but my Girlfriend keeps nagging me to have my circumcision. Is there any one who can give me any advice? Would I lose pleasure if I had the op?
    There's no connection between the first and other questions.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Cut or Uncut?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumanbehan
    Is there any one who can give me any advice?
    I would tell her to fuck off if she ever brought it up again.

Professional Poster

Are most T girls cut or un-cut?
    I'm un-cut but my Girlfriend keeps nagging me to have my circumcision. Is there any one who can give me any advice? Would I lose pleasure if I had the op?
    There's no connection between the first and other questions.

As for T girls being cut or un-cut, I think that mostly depends on where they were born. If they were born in the US, there are more chances that they would be cut because that is considered a social norm here. In other counties, I think more people are uncut. Of course, there are always exceptions.

As for your GF, that's something you both need to work out. Maybe talk to your doctor, or possibly a councilor.
    (I'd take any relationship advice here with a grain of salt!!!)

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Say Feta Cheese! LOL. Just Kidding!

I guess your GF just wants to see its "head" and maybe play with it. Im pretty sure she meant well. So take no offense.

Happy New Years to you thehumanbehan.

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Say Feta Cheese! LOL. Just Kidding!
    Eew! Jeez, Ms. Hara, that's an image I didn't need today. :P

I must confess to having a thing for 'turtlenecks' and have been fortunate that the T-girls I've...um...'known' were both uncut and squeaky clean.

One laughed when she said I liked to "...play hide-n-seek with [her] little clitty...".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

It also depends on when you were born, and your religious heritage: Jews are circumcised shortly after birth. American men are more commonly circumcised than men in most other cultures, but the incidence rate has dropped off significantly in the past couple of decades. In most of the 20th century, it was considered the norm and standard. I was cut before I could consciously protest it (though I probably let my feelings be known at the time), and wish I could undo it.

Circumcision is uncommon in Latin and Asian cultures, and as a large portion of American TS's are of Latin or Asian descent, it's likely they are uncut.

The foreskin is not just a flap of skin but plays several important roles. There's a certain visual appeal to a well-shaped cut dick, but that aside all other factors favor not cutting it. I think that circumcision as an adult would be very painful and unnecessary and would definitely require some downtime to heal.

Check out www.nocirc.org for more info, or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision, or google circumcision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    I was cut before I could consciously protest it (though I probably let my feelings be known at the time), and wish I could undo it.
    Actually, E, there's both a process and a culture of foreskin restoration (And, of course, the patented tools of the trade). It's become quite the fad now. Sort of like body-un-modification.

Brings whole new meaning to "Are you a turtle?" and "You bet your sweet ass I am!".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Well, BeardedOne, I've read about foreskin restoration and am not very convinced of the process nor the results. Nor am I all that concerned at this stage of life, lol.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Is there any one who can give me any advice?
    I would tell her to fuck off if she ever brought it up again.

I can tell you that having this operation is painful and requires several hospital visits. You'll have stitches, and heavy swelling.

I was 13 when I was circumcized. I'm not Jewish, but my foreskin could never fully retract... it didn't hurt so as a kid it didn't bother me it but it became painful around the age of 13, so I went to see a doctor who told me I should have an op.

After having the operation, I took about two weeks off school and had a lot of discomfort. I remember being scared to get a boner incase I tore the stitches out. They took about two weeks to dissolve and about a month to heal, even after that it stayed sore for a long time.

I would say sex would be out of the question for 4-6 weeks.