Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cut or Uncut?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Allanah's cock

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I can't think of it off the top of my head, but there's actually a medical term for when a foreskin is either too tight or just doesn't retract all the way. Personally, I find it somewhat intriguing, leaving a bit of mystery to the gurl. I confess to having been staring at a few pix of Krysteen of late for just this reason.

To further the thread, I just saw a pic of Katie that shows she has what a date of mine once described as a 'turtleneck'. Now, I =like= 'turtlenecks'.
    If the foreskin itself has too narrow an opening to allow it to retract it's called phimosis. There's a similar condition where the opening is just about wide enough to allow retraction but, having retracted it, the foreskin gets trapped behind the rim of the glans. This is called paraphimosis. There's a third condition called frenulum breve where the foreskin is loose enough to retract but the frenulum (or cockstring) is too short to allow it to fold back completely down the penis shaft. In all cases the offending part can be gently stretched or a circumcision can be performed.

What do you mean by turtleneck?

Junior Poster

Varios states of "turtlenecks"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turtleneck2_115.jpg 
Views:	2876 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	52793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turtleneck1_182.jpg 
Views:	2881 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	52794  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS-Mike
    Varios states of "turtlenecks"
    Ok, thanks. So turtleneck = foreskin that's partially or fully retracted. Thant's ok by me, just as long as it is capable of being fully retracted.

Rookie Poster

anyone ever heard of dirty dick disease? may have been just a story to try and keep me safe, but i was told that if a man still had his foreskin covering the head, he was not clean...obviously, a quick wash fixed that, but i have always wondered where that idea started

Life is what you make of it, so quit bitching and get going!

What do you mean by turtleneck?
    In the case of my reference, a thick foreskin, not unlike a turtleneck sweater. Consider the bubblegum comic character Mort:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I myself have to admit that the pics are from my past - I had my dick cut two years ago (my own decesion - I like this look more on myself). If someone is interested in the current look please let me know!
    I too had my dick cut as an adult. Like you, it was my decision. I'm certainly interested in seeing your current look if you wouldn't mind posting.

Rookie Poster

Tend to like cocks similar to mine (uncut) with similar esthetics. Having said that, some cocks are just compelling to look at regardless of cut/uncut. Like any work of beauty you just want it. Symmetric perfection and balance dproportions. Clean of course. As an analogy. I'm not attracted to most black women, but sometimes I see one that flips a switch and I know I just want her. Used to be uninterested with Latin women, but after some memorable experiences, I love the spicey ladies.

Professional Poster

Cut or uncut..i haven think about it so much but the mostly of my partners have been uncut. Like I am.
    When you have erection the forskin are back anyway.
    I guess I should find it uncomfortable to bee cut.

Silver Poster

Fuck that.

Cut please......and NO smegma for me please.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rubbercock
    I myself have to admit that the pics are from my past - I had my dick cut two years ago (my own decesion - I like this look more on myself). If someone is interested in the current look please let me know!
    I too had my dick cut as an adult. Like you, it was my decision. I'm certainly interested in seeing your current look if you wouldn't mind posting.
    OK, here is the look of my cut cock:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bs3_697.jpg 
Views:	1774 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	61327