Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

isnt the hiv rate in brazil really high?

Hi Dj asia,

Thanks for the warning

but could you tell me what streets, someone told me about these area:
    (Vila Buarque) and (Ibirapuera), do you know?

where should I choose my hotel, what hotel to be free to do what I want?
    I know rio but nothing about sp.

And what about bars or nightclubs ?
    maybe could you tell more about the prices.

Pleasure to reed

babar

I really dont have these answers for you,but I will be in SP in Feb too.

Drop me a line at djasiaworldwideshemale.com@gmail.com and I will have my hosts email u info back....they may even be willing to help out w/ introducing you to girls too....but dont quote me on that.

DJ Asia

Rookie Poster

Default Amsterdam hotel

Have been in Amsterdam a few times, usually stay in a hotel called The Globe, great place for the money, way under 150us a night. And the best is that it is located 5 minute walk from the train station and 10 sec walk from redlight. Coffeshops are evry where, preffer myself to go the ones outside of red light. Sex show, if u ask me they are a rip off, somegut fuckin a chick with a semi erect cock waving at the audience. Have fun mate!

It's better to give then to recieve....

Professional Poster

My guess would be anywhere where girls are selling sex on street corners the Hiv rate would be sky high....Hey man, comes with the territory. If your a John you should know that, I mean duh.....

Junior Poster

Having visited Holland quite a bit, I would suggest that U take a trip to Den Haag (The Hague). Rent a car when go and visit the tipplezone behind the Centraal Railway Station. Go on a friday night between 2400 -0600. U will not be sorry.

Junior Poster

Default this year

thats good that u get to make a trip to amsterdam me and 2 of my friends have been trying to get there for almost 3 years, but it seems like things always fall through (we were supposed to attend the cannabis cup). but this year i've promised things are gonna be different (gotta make it to the cannabis cup lol) but have fun and make sure u tell us how it is

Rookie Poster

hi wiilib, i used to work in den haag,building the road tunnel outside central station and we used to work a lot of nights.never seen a TV/TS around there unfourtunately. that was 4 years ago though.used to see a few near my house beside hollandspoor train station along the big shopping centre. they werent great lookin though and i think a lot of them were crack heads[/list]

Hi, I have seen psilocybin on the menu, at cafes owned by the conscious dreams group. I didnt take much notice of it whilst i was there. It used to be totaly legal, when i was living in Tokyo ( non dried). They even sell peyote ! Everyones friendly, ask around.
    Whatever you do, never buy anything off the street ! Especialy from a 5 ft nothing Algerian looking guy who hangs outside the hotel terminus. He nearly got me ! hahaha

http://www.consciousdreams.nl

Junior Poster

Hey munsterxx I think the name of the street is leopoldstraat, it is not behind the hollandspoor train station. Maybe I got the station name wrong, last time I was there was 3 years ago. There were at least 10-15 girls there on a friday night. one part of leopoldstraat are GG and the other part are transsexuals. and yes there are drug dealers in the area. but the drug dealers in holland are not as violent as some places in the U.S. oh if and when u go back to holland (the hague or amsterdam) as around for Janice, a beautiful brazilian girl. she is around 24 now. just ask around she is well known.