Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony

Default Re: Casey Anthony

Her being young and white has nothing to do with it. The "glove" didn't fit, so she got acquit-ted.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    It's not whether she's guilty or not, it's who has the better lawyer. Just ask O.J.
    At least thats an improvement when you compare that with the salem witch trials lol

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one View Post
    Her being young and white has nothing to do with it. The "glove" didn't fit, so she got acquit-ted.
    You forgot female.
    If she were a man or -- god forbid -- trans, she would be frying.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    LMAO..you my friend is the idiot. In fact,,if you don't know how powerful and influential the media is on society, culture, politics, laws,,,etc..etc you are not only an idiot,,but an ignorant idiot.
    I actually feel sorry for you. Not worth arguing with.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    So the jury is racist too? How about the judge? Is he a self-loathing black man? Greta must be in on it since she's a White Devil too.

Make your case that gives Casey Anthony Lethal Injection. There are many elements missing. It shouldn't have been a Murder One case. Casey is a self-serving idiot, not a murderer who lies in wait. The kid died through carelessness or recklessness, neither which put people on Death Row.
    Wasn't speaking in terms of "racist" Dino. What I am saying is that the images of death penalty people are always black, hispanic or plain "hardened" criminals. There are plenty of dudes on death row whose evidence wasn't nearly as obvious as this chicks was. However..they don't get the intense media coverage and dissecting of the "humaness" like they did with Casey. The media is just not ready or willing to include images of a young, "cute" white girl who is on death row along side all the other heinous criminals who are on death row too.

Junior Poster

The media was killing Casey Anthony. The defense team took shots at the media for the way they depicted Casey Anthony. If anything the media was looking for a guilty verdict.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    LMAO..you my friend is the idiot. In fact,,if you don't know how powerful and influential the media is on society, culture, politics, laws,,,etc..etc you are not only an idiot,,but an ignorant idiot.

My ever race conscience friend....the jury was SEQUESTERED and not able to read newspapers or watch TV...And every medial outlet I watched except Geraldo had her fried, so your theory is null in void and somewhat ignorant. I do agree she's guilty, but I wasn't the one deciding her fate fortunately for her. Here's what we do know.....we have a beautiful child dead....discarded in the woods like an animal, and that cunt knows exactly what happened and when....but I believe in Karma, ( ask OJ about Karma) and you mark my words...she'll get busted with a purse full of crack, and they'll throw her the fuck in jail for 5 years. And as for her entire dysfunctional clan, they deserve our utter contempt.

Rookie Poster

Some of you don't understand that it's not enough to think she's probably guilty. The prosecution didn't prove that she's guilty *beyond a reasonable doubt*. That's the standard. If you really look at the evidence you have to say it's very possible that her daughter drowned accidentally and Casey tried to cover it up out of fear.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Whats really unfortunate is that the evidence just didn't add up to murder and nobody that examined the body could say what the cause of death was. Hell even the Body farm at university of Tenn. only had one hair to test. I think she did it but the evidence just wasn't there. Good job on the jury for using their brains and not their hearts. I am sure emotion will rule harshly in the civil case

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Some of you don't understand that it's not enough to think she's probably guilty. The prosecution didn't prove that she's guilty *beyond a reasonable doubt*. That's the standard. If you really look at the evidence you have to say it's very possible that her daughter drowned accidentally and Casey tried to cover it up out of fear.
    It's a shame that she wasn't even charged for that then.