Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony

Default Re: Casey Anthony

It's not whether she's guilty or not, it's who has the better lawyer. Just ask O.J.

12 angry men should be required reading

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

It's been mentioned numerous times that people have a CSI/L&O watching mentality and expect these cases to be wrapped up nice and tidy with DNA, Motive, and Impeccable Chain Of Evidence presented without a snag. We've made incredible breakthroughs in Forensic Science over the last 25 years but juries also now demand higher standards of proof to obtain conviction.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles resident View Post
    This is pathetic and lame. She got away with murder, plain and simple. Our jury system is made up of pansies that is loath to convict young beautiful women for serious crimes especially when the death penalty is in play. I wonder if E.T. is going to make her out to be a hero just like that female pedophile who married her victim. If Larry King was still working today, this would be topic #1 tonight and for the next several weeks. My fear is that CNN will invite Larry back to conduct a special hour-long interview with her. Had I been on the jury I would have been the lone holdout.
    Exactly!!! This chick is guilty as sin,,,but The media and mainstream america was not going to let a young white girl get the death penalty. That is reserved for,,well,,you know who,,guilty or not. Now she will profit from it with movie deals,,books,playboy,etc. It's fucking sad

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    Exactly!!! This chick is guilty as sin,,,but The media and mainstream america was not going to let a young white girl get the death penalty. That is reserved for,,well,,you know who,,guilty or not. Now she will profit from it with movie deals,,books,playboy,etc. It's fucking sad
    So the jury is racist too? How about the judge? Is he a self-loathing black man? Greta must be in on it since she's a White Devil too.

Make your case that gives Casey Anthony Lethal Injection. There are many elements missing. It shouldn't have been a Murder One case. Casey is a self-serving idiot, not a murderer who lies in wait. The kid died through carelessness or recklessness, neither which put people on Death Row.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    You are an idiot. Media has absolutely no role in deciding if a person is guilty or not. Jury found her innocent dummy.

And there wasn't enough evidence for a First Degree murder conviction, that was the problem all along. I saw enough evidence to know what really happened.

Casey has no right to live.

Same facts only Casey is ugly and over 50.

Does she walk?

I doubt it.

Veteran Poster

No evidence of murder

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    No evidence of murder
    Suicide?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    You are an idiot. Media has absolutely no role in deciding if a person is guilty or not. Jury found her innocent dummy.

And there wasn't enough evidence for a First Degree murder conviction, that was the problem all along. I saw enough evidence to know what really happened.

Casey has no right to live.
    LMAO..you my friend is the idiot. In fact,,if you don't know how powerful and influential the media is on society, culture, politics, laws,,,etc..etc you are not only an idiot,,but an ignorant idiot.