Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony

Default Re: Casey Anthony

As KCBob4TS said the prosuction fucked this one up! I know a circumstantal case is always hard to prove but I'd have thought this one had legs, the state didn't prove her case which hate it or love it is the basis of the American judical system. Was she actually guilty...HELL YES if nothing else she was guilty of neglect if not manslaughter. I hope someone kicks her square in the cunt for this!

Everyone is blaming the jury - you gotta blame the prosecution! In America you are innocent till proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

However the jury should of said guilty - it's not the first time a jury has sent the wrong person to jail...

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles resident View Post
    This is pathetic and lame. She got away with murder, plain and simple. Our jury system is made up of pansies that is loath to convict young beautiful women for serious crimes especially when the death penalty is in play. I wonder if E.T. is going to make her out to be a hero just like that female pedophile who married her victim. If Larry King was still working today, this would be topic #1 tonight and for the next several weeks. My fear is that CNN will invite Larry back to conduct a special hour-long interview with her. Had I been on the jury I would have been the lone holdout.
    The jury is to convict on evidence alone, not what they feel. If jury's convicted on what they feel, every black in the U.S. would be guilty( which is rumored to be the case anyways in America) of an accused crime.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Everyone is blaming the jury - you gotta blame the prosecution! In America you are innocent till proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

However the jury should of said guilty - it's not the first time a jury has sent the wrong person to jail...
    No, the jury did what they should have. There was no reasonable doubt that she killed Caylee. Personally I think she's guilty of something. Whether that is killing her daughter is a mystery. All circumstances point to her being guilty. OJ was the same.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one View Post
    The jury is to convict on evidence alone, not what they feel. If jury's convicted on what they feel, every black in the U.S. would be guilty( which is rumored to be the case anyways in America) of an accused crime.

No, the jury did what they should have. There was no reasonable doubt that she killed Caylee. Personally I think she's guilty of something. Whether that is killing her daughter is a mystery. All circumstances point to her being guilty. OJ was the same.
    One of the reasonable people, even though she was suspicious and acted strange during the time her daughter was missing there was no solid evidence that she killed her daughter and that's that, we can't complain about injustices when someone is falsely accused but want someone to get the death penalty when the evidence isn't there that they did it

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    LWell Casey Anthony got lucky! The lawyer unfortunately will capitalize on this and everyone will want an interview and she'll come out with a book! If Americans are smart they won't watch or buy anything she's connected with. Making her rich would be stupid!
    Unfortunately Americans are not smart, so we will buy the books, watch the interviews, and listen to what she has to say.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Veteran Poster

Wouldn't surprise me if her father killed her then killed himself.

The defense team is having a champagne celebration for the baby-killer across the street from the courthouse as we speak.

Is it finally over? I'm pretty much done. This has been dragging on for how long?

Now that Nancy Grace is a laughing stock, again, can we get rid of her too?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Michelle Austin Junior Poster SisterDickRadio's Avatar

What I dont get is, her defense was saying the baby drown in the pool... so if that is what happened, then why did they throw her in the woods? Im so clueless I thought she was guilty all over it! But this was reality tv and we all watched this fucked up family become famous! Sad SAD!

And at least it was a month on trial and not 9mths like OJ!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

The elements deteriorating the quality of the evidence was a big factor to. The prosecution can't produce evidence that doesn't exist. That creepo Roy Crunk didn't help things for the prosecution team either.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SisterDickRadio View Post
    What I dont get is, her defense was saying the baby drown in the pool... so if that is what happened, then why did they throw her in the woods? Im so clueless I thought she was guilty all over it! But this was reality tv and we all watched this fucked up family become famous! Sad SAD!

And at least it was a month on trial and not 9mths like OJ!
    They pinned it on Casey's father. Says he was watching the kid and she drowned in the pool when he wasn't paying attention. Despite his experience in law enforcement, they say that he tried to cover that up and discarded the body in the woods. Total nonsense and I guess these idiot jury members gobbled that shit up.

The justice system failed Caylee Anthony.

You let a child-murderer go free, congratulations jury.

Mother wanted her to be a responsible mother and Casey didn't want to be responsible with anything. This was quite clear that she was guilty and attempting to cover up the murder of her child. Anyone who can't see that has their head stuck up their ass.

Absolutely disgusting letting her get away with this. Guilty of a damn misdemeanor, lying to police and that's it.