Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

You will all have to read this slowly as I've just had a really nice bottle of Rose wine and I'm having problems finding the key board.
    The measurements I like on a woman, T girl or otherwise, depends on my thinking mode at the time. If I am in fantasy mode, I like a girl with large breasts. However if I am being practical, I much prefer a petite Asian girl and most Asian TS's I have met have average sized breasts ie around 34". If their other measurements are in proportion to the breast size, then I am in heaven. Surprisingly enough, I have never selected a T-girl whilst in fantasy mode.
    The majority of the time, the measurements are not a factor I take into consideration, unless I am choosing between 2 Asian girls. I can't help it. What can I tell you - I just adore petite Asian girls - just like my lady.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    I'm an ass/leg man too, but I still like it proportioned, a little more ass though, but just a little.
    Yep, the same here. I just love legs tht make a beautiful ass of themselves.

Weight ? Oh, about 130 to 140 would suit me just fine, but it has to be a tight 140, such as that of a gymnist or sprinter during the off season. No soft cottage cheese asses for this fella please.

Gold Poster

Default how to measure and understand the figure #'s

for example a brick house is

36c-24-36 the ideal proportions

the 1st # represent the measurement around the chest ,the letter the cup size. xxx-24-36, THE CUP SIZE IS WHAT MANY GUYS LIKE! THAHT THE LETTERS a,b,c,d,dd,ff
    FOR EXAMPLE
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/html/bra/measuring/

the second set of numbers is the smallest part of the waist, womens waist or said to be different then men, i.e. lower or higher. a woman waist over 32 is considered obese
    36c-xx-36

the last numbers are the measuements around the fullest part of a womans hips 36C-24-XX

http://www.sewingpatterns.com/simplicity-charts2.html

http://www.northshoreswimwear.com/help.htm

5 Star Poster

Default Re: WHAT FIGURE DO YOU PREFER? 36-24-36 ,34-24-34 or 36-24-3

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    WHAT FIGURE DO YOU PREFER? 36-24-36 ,34-24-34,38-22-40,38-24-42 or 36-24-38 ect
    And which TS girl do you actually think has a 24" waist? Amusing.

Veteran Poster

I have always been turned on by a woman, TS or GG, who wants to make themselves the most alluring they can be. Sexiness is a state of mind. I am seeing a TG who wants to have the largest breasts in the world. She bought and paid for the largest breast forms made. It turns both of us on to watch other peoples reactions. Eventually, we hope she can get string implants, along the style of Chelsea Charms. So I'll go with measurements of 38mm 32 36 just for grins.

Gold Poster

Default I SAID THE IDEAL WAIST IS 24 INCHES SUCH AS

I SAID THE IDEAL WAIST IS 24 INCHES SUCH AS THE IDEAL face is oval in shape.

we all no most fall short of ideal!

THE ideal car would cost zero maintenace dollars, get infinite gas mileage.

you have find out what the ideal is then you strive for it using whats practical

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    That's a small waist for even a GG. I'm 6 ' tall, and I wear a medium size women's belt; I'm a 29" waist. I think that Brenda needs to get out more.

C'mon ladies these figures where put way out before tsbrenda or any of us existed.In certain times in history ideas about beauty become exaggerated .The women of that period had to live it out until something new came along.Think about the foot binding (golden lotus)in old China.Think about the Victorian era with the corsets,bustiers,cinchers.All to produce this idea of a 24" waist of less reguardless of the health risk .

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    That's a small waist for even a GG. I'm 6 ' tall, and I wear a medium size women's belt; I'm a 29" waist. I think that Brenda needs to get out more.

C'mon ladies these figures where put way out before tsbrenda or any of us existed.In certain times in history ideas about beauty become exaggerated .The women of that period had to live it out until something new came along.Think about the foot binding (golden lotus)in old China.Think about the Victorian era with the corsets,bustiers,cinchers.All to produce this idea of a 24" waist of less reguardless of the health risk .

I LIKE YOUR AVATAR

I had a few gg girl friends that had figures of 36b-22-38 and 36-24-36
    and they were head turners just on figure alone.
    alsoI know many women who have that pear shape that have waist smaller then 24 such as 34b-22-38,34-20-36 and 34b-22-40

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin

Jasadin, I love how you think. You are correct. Those are what was "ideal" at that time/era. They still do that foot binding in China. And so is neck stretching in some african countries. Women in the 1800's who grew up and was trained to wear those tight corsets have smaller waist obviously because of the fact.

In todays world, Its not rare for a GG to have smaller waist. They are genetically engineered to have that inborn qualities (Big rounds asses, nice fuller hips, small waist and be busty) most women but not all. Then again for a transexual woman that is rare. Unless one goes under hormone therapy and some enhancements..that is the only way one can have that hour glass (coca cola bottle) figure.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Whoooaaa...let's cut to the chase.

What about the really important stuff...like, can she suck a basketball through a garden hose?
    I'll settle for a golf ball.