Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default WHAT FIGURE DO YOU PREFER? 36-24-36 ,34-24-34 or 36-24-38

WHAT FIGURE DO YOU PREFER? 36-24-36 ,34-24-34,38-22-40,38-24-42 or 36-24-38 ect

Junior Poster

don't know what kind of figures those reflect do you have sample pics to show?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Personally, figures arent too important. Im an ass and leg man, so the bottom is more important than the top, but it doesnt mean i wont take a girl whose all breast. but no figure can measure face or personality, which are more important any number.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

I'm going with 36-24-38...or 36-24-40 (even better)

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

My answer. YES

Professional Poster

I'm an ass/leg man too, but I still like it proportioned, a little more ass though, but just a little.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

My ex spoiled me for life; 36DD, 24, 38 at 130lbs

Veteran Poster

With those figures being so close ,yes please!I remember reading somewhere that the most men worldwide generally like a hip to waist ratio of .7.So if your ass is like 38 multiply it by .7 and if your waist should be like 26.6 or less tongues will wag The proportioned body is a genetic marker for good genes and youth in females(fertility signs).Beautiful people tend to be the most symmetrical.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    With those figures being so close ,yes please!I remember reading somewhere that the most men worldwide generally like a hip to waist ratio of .7.So if your ass is like 38 multiply it by .7 and if your waist should be like 26.6 or less tongues will wag The proportioned body is a genetic marker for good genes and youth in females(fertility signs).Beautiful people tend to be the most symmetrical.

Unless you're walking around with some calipers, those mathematical formulas don't mean much to me.

As long as someone looks proportioned, that's what is going to look good on them. Whether they are larger numbers or not.

Besides, smart girls know how to down play their bad points and show off their best "assets".

Veteran Poster

Oh I didn't mean I or anyone walks around measuring people.It's something internal.Certain traits we are born to recognize.We also work with our flaws and play up our gifts like you stated previously.In a sense tryin to produce this preferred symmetry.So it really matters alot to anyone tryin to attract someone!