Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Default Re: GOP Endangers America's Future for Political Gain

The GOP decides tax-breaks for corporate jets are well worth defaulting on our bills. It's all about priorities.
    Again, full on retard at work here. Congress has the purse strings. Who controls congress you shit bag?

I am so fucking sick of ignorant leechfucks who have no grasp of 6th grade civics classes,

Hey, when you're argument is idiotic, you're an idiot.
    Yea, never let the facts get in the way of hyperbole you useless waste of oxygen.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beandip View Post
    Again, full on retard at work here. Congress has the purse strings. Who controls congress you shit bag?
    Those block voting idiots who can't think for themselves with the filibuster proof minority you useless, leechfuck, waste of oxygen. Get the facts straight.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

edumacation is a good thing.

join (free)

read.

Learn.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=190174

Pry your lips from the Demo-Publican cock for 3 minutes, ok?

No one will spell it out in easier terms for you and the shit-bag hippifried better than Karl.

Math.

It's really simple.

Raising the debt ceiling is not NEW deficit spending, it's simply acting responsibly and paying the bills.
    Holy
    Mother
    Fucking
    Shit.

You are a moron.

WHERE the FUCK do you think this money comes from?

Look at what you said.

Ok, seriously......................................
    you run a business...... you have X amount of dollars coming in the front door. You have bills to pay. VERY SOON... like in WEEKS....your bills will EXCEED your fucking income coming in the door.

And...YOU want to raise the debt ceiling?

YOU want to BORROW more money?

Either through TAXATION (sucks money OUT of the economy) or BORROWING (AKA Turbo tax timmae)......YOU want to run a bigger deficit?

You are an idiot.

Fuck you... you shit-bag leech fuck. Stay the fuck out of my wallet. If YOU want to be generous with YOUR hard earned money..... there is nothing stopping YOU from cutting a goddamned check for 10K to Uncle Sham on April 15th......should you feel the need to pay more taxes for other leechfucks.

No, moron, you pay your fucking bills which is exactly what it means in the present case to raise the debt ceiling. If you got X dollars and you need more, you increase your revenue,. Not buying more won't pay the bills already icurred or meet the commitments already made.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

If you got X dollars and you need more, you increase your revenue,. Not buying more won't pay the bills already icurred or meet the commitments already made.
    ok. lets play..... how do YOU want to "increase your revenue"?

Do you even know how the government is funded? Hint: notice WHO is not buying US Tbonds anymore?

So.... tell me you idiot. We have no buyers of future debt......we're the worlds crack whore who can't suck a dick for 10 bucks anymore.... so Eisenstein, how would you suggest we raise revenue?

I'm all ears like the little dude from texas.

Not buying more won't meet the commitments.
    No shit sherlock, at least you're 1/4 the way there. You've been lied too. Turbo Timmae SAID last week in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that there is no SS "lockbox" (much to the dismay of ALGORE).

So you're fucked.

Welfare?

You're fucked.

SS?

You're fucked.

got it?

Those are called unfunded liabilities.

Do you know WTF "unfunded" means"

Fuck you.

Fuck your bullshit "commitments".

Fuck your teachers unions (see Illinois and NJ)

Fuck your Police Unions.

Fuck your Firemans Unions.

Got it dipshit?

Comprenede'?

It's simple fucking math, hold on 'cause if your a government leechfuck you're gonna get ass-raped sideways with a goddamned chain saw in the next 2 years, I for one couldn't be happier. I'm tired of payin' for your shit.

You want an instant 10-15 percent drop in GDP? Start taxin' more you dumbfuck. Do you know the definition of a depression? It's 4 quarters of downturn.... we've been in a full on depression since 2008.... and you want to tax more you moron.

The berenanke shit show painted himself into a corner....all based on his college "thesis". Guess what. it ain't workin'.

Even the asshat Greenscam admitted that QE-II has NOT worked..... last week on national TV.

Get with the program hunny.... crack open the 4th grade mathematics book again and take a look.

...and I would re-iterate you idiot.... please expound on:

1. The SPECIFICS of Obama's big 4T "plan" (hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha)

and...

2.Exactly how you plan on "increasing your revenue".

Wow dippy, you know some really foul language. Too bad you forgot to make a point. Btw, do your own fucking research. Perhaps Boener can tell all about the 4 trillion in cuts he turned down.
    Raise taxes on the wealthy back to Reagan levels.

No facts.
    No retort.
    Nuthin' to say. You can't even support your so called POV in a debate.

You can't even answer my two basic questions I've asked of you.

In short, you're "Not even wrong"

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

Enjoy austerity you dummy,

Ciao.