Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Default Re: GOP Endangers America's Future for Political Gain

Quote Originally Posted by beandip View Post
    Another complete fucking moron.

Math.

4th grade math.

If your household takes in $1000.00 a month and you spend $1200.00 a month do you ask for an addition line of credit and go FURTHER into debt?

No, you fucking idiot.

You cut overhead (expenses). There is no reason to "default". You cut government spending.

There is no need for new taxes.

Obama the piece of shit has not even acknowledged that cutting spending is an option. I guess that's what you get when you hire a leech-fuck "community organizer" to run a country. He has no business experience.

All he knows how to do is suck banker cock.
    My, what an angry little dip. I'm glad you passed 4th grade math, shame you failed 5th grade civics. The debt ceiling vote is completely redundant. The Congress has already voted for this spending. Raising the debt ceiling is not borrowing more, it's paying existing bills. Hence the word default, we would default on our bills if we don't raise it.

And btw the only people who rely on the "if you were in debt would you borrow more to get out" analogy are either fucking clueless or liars.

Our government is spending money like a 14 year old tween at the mall. The conservatives in the House are just taking her credit card away.

Whine all you want, days of spending are over. Deal with it.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

No, the conservatives are reneging on the debt; deliberately attempting to throw us into bankruptcy and all for misconstrued political leverage.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Our government is spending money like a 14 year old tween at the mall. The conservatives in the House are just taking her credit card away.
    Are 14 year-olds still considered tweens? But seriously if anyone is behaving like an irresponsible child it's clearly the GOP. They are the kid that demands to play with someone else's birthday presents. When an adult steps in and says, "No, no, no, little Johnnie Boehner. This isn't your birthday, you only control one half of one branch of government. You need to let everyone else play too," the spoiled brat breaks the toys rather than share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post

Whine all you want, days of spending are over. Deal with it.
    LOL. I don't know how you think government works but it turns out it's by spending money. If the days of spending are truly over then America itself is over. I, for one, want to see America continue.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Btw, you're out of touch or lying:

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    And btw the only people who rely on the "if you were in debt would you borrow more to get out" analogy are either fucking clueless or liars.
    Posted at the same time to the same troll, lol. Sane minds think alike. Not that Trish isn't brilliant but you only need to be reality based and honest to make these observations.

No, the conservatives are reneging on the debt; deliberately attempting to throw us into bankruptcy and all for misconstrued political leverage.
    Amen Trish, some lessons have to be learned the hard way. Hang on to your assholes folks, the free ride is over.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

So you're willing to default on our debts, dissolve our AAA rating, kill job growth for another decade and eliminate all economic safety nets for the average household, just to keep the wealthiest one percent of Americans from having to pay a dime more in taxes and get that African out of the White House. We hear you.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Dear Republicans, Reagan Raised Taxes 11 Times, Tripled the Deficit and Raised the Debt Ceiling 17 Times. Swallow That Pill.

So you're willing to default on our debts, dissolve our AAA rating, kill job growth for another decade and eliminate all economic safety nets for the average household, just to keep the wealthiest one percent of Americans from having to pay a dime more in taxes and get that African out of the White House. We hear you.
    Yes, when you have insanity reigning in the form of irresponsible spending as we do, you have to do what ever is necessary. Cut, cap, balance.. got some tough years ahead of us, but we'll be back stronger than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jm813 View Post
    Dear Republicans, Reagan Raised Taxes 11 Times, Tripled the Deficit and Raised the Debt Ceiling 17 Times. Swallow That Pill.