Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

yeah that dude is a loser who is mad that he got a chia pet for christmas, lol....better luck next year

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    The perfect solution would be to live the life of Ecstatic, but I'm afraid few are so fortunate.

Is that anything like the Life of Reilly?

micky225: 4 posts and a slam, man o man there oughta be a law....
    Ah, good ol' William Bendix, was it not?

On the other, I've been noticing some of that lately. "Hi, pleestameecha, excuse me while I go and dis our hosts".

I take exception (And try to =be= an exception) to many of True's 'rules', but I see where they come from.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

There IS a law !

The law according to " eggstatic " or " eggstatics law " .......

(1). Fake women can insult and " slam " ad infinitum "......

(2). Anyone and everyone else , should grovel shamelessly , like eggstatiic does , in the hope getting a " discount ( freebie even) off fake women's " service " !! - bargain at only $300 an hour , ( 20 minutes actually ) , - ten times the hourly rate of the President Of The U.S.A. !!! ( What A Bargain !!! )

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Actually, True Beauty is pretty in person and not at all of the description you claimed.

And please use the correct terminology-' transsexual woman'.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: What I learned about men: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    That has to be the most asinine statement I've heard in a long time. I've been doing pretty good at ignoring stupidity on this board but I had to break my silence.
    With all due respect True just did what i did in an earlier thread, and I think it was hilarious. I don't know why she's getting attacked and I'm not.......

Unless you have one of those 10 characteristics you shouldn't be offended

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    1st off let me say that this isn't about all men; but many of you might be able to shake your head in agreement to some of the things I type and say to yourself............yeah I've experienced something similar to that.
    With that in mind these are the top 10 things I learned about men (for this site I'll stick to tranny chasers) in the year 2005................

9. Out of 10 DVD's a guy has, at least one of them will have Adam Sandler in it.

Feel free to add more or comment. Or just ignore.
    If anyone ever sees me buying, renting, or watching an Adam Sandler dvd I hope they gouge out my eyeballs with the nearest blunt instrument...

Quote Originally Posted by micky225
    - bargain at only $300 an hour , ( 20 minutes actually ) , - ten times the hourly rate of the President Of The U.S.A. !!! ( What A Bargain !!! )
    Actually, just a bit over twice the President's hourly (Calculated from the base of $250k per year - which is an old figure - and not including perks like the chopper, jet, house, deadly pretzels, and men in black), but definitely better service.

Ah, here it is: $400k base salary. Comes to $192, based on a 40 hour work week. Which, for any seated president, is more of a guideline than a rule.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    In truth, JWBL, I =can't= dance. Even if I knew how, I'd knock over too many people on the dance floor.

But I'm not offended.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    That has to be the most asinine statement I've heard in a long time. I've been doing pretty good at ignoring stupidity on this board but I had to break my silence.
    With all due respect True just did what i did in an earlier thread, and I think it was hilarious. I don't know why she's getting attacked and I'm not.......

It was no. 1 that was stupid. I could care less about the rest of the drivel.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    1st off let me say that this isn't about all men; but many of you might be able to shake your head in agreement to some of the things I type and say to yourself............yeah I've experienced something similar to that.
    With that in mind these are the top 10 things I learned about men (for this site I'll stick to tranny chasers) in the year 2005................

9. Out of 10 DVD's a guy has, at least one of them will have Adam Sandler in it.

Feel free to add more or comment. Or just ignore.
    If anyone ever sees me buying, renting, or watching an Adam Sandler dvd I hope they gouge out my eyeballs with the nearest blunt instrument...

Oh shit!!! I've just had a very disconcerting thought...if I don't like Adam Sandler, does that mean I'm gay? And have there been any threads on this forum re said issue? Please help!