Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default What I learned about men: 2005

1st off let me say that this isn't about all men; but many of you might be able to shake your head in agreement to some of the things I type and say to yourself............yeah I've experienced something similar to that.
    With that in mind these are the top 10 things I learned about men (for this site I'll stick to tranny chasers) in the year 2005................

1. The more "ghetto" you talk, the more of a man you are. It gives you that "street cred" that all men want.

2. Chasers complain about how T girl's won't date them socially - but then they go on to say "yeah, I'm old, fat, bald, broke, unemployed and have a drug problem." Wow! What a catch!!!

3. Chasres hate themselves for liking T girls and take that anger out on the objects of their desires. (T girls)

4. Chasers failed with "real" women, so they come looking for TS girls as a second choice. (What an honor!!!)

5. If you are only a "pitcher", you are more of a man than those "catchers". Those guys are just gay.

6. You are allowed to believe in political parties that go against your lifestyle (without being a hypocrite) as long as you only see TS girls on the "downlow".

7. Chasers don't have to dress nice, bath, brush teeth or smell nice to attract women. They're hot enough without trying. (Yeah........ right.)

8. Chasers can't or won't dance at T girl clubs. They just stare in horny facination.

9. Out of 10 DVD's a guy has, at least one of them will have Adam Sandler in it.

10. Unless a girl goes up to a guy at a club and grabs his dick, he won't talk to you. He's too scared, shy, submissive or feeling guilty.

Feel free to add more or comment. Or just ignore.

Professional Poster

Sho nuff, yo!!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

props to True

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    4. Chasers failed with "real" women, so they come looking for TS girls as a second choice. (What an honor!!!)

7. Chasers don't have to dress nice, bath, brush teeth or smell nice to attract women. They're hot enough without trying. (Yeah........ right.)
    Oh, if you only knew the quandary I find myself in at this stage in my life. On one hand, I am totally consummed by the beauty of T-girls, either via fantasizing about them here at home with the help of the internet and a great amount of DVDs, or actually desiring more than just a one-night stand when I have met some in person while visiting Los Angeles. On the other hand, I have never -- NEVER -- had so many GG women friends in my life, and I would surmise that I would be the envy of many men given the women involved in my life at the moment. My phone can't stay put, and some of these women are beginning to wonder why I won't make a move to further our friendship into something deeper. I think the answer lies in literally being caught between the pushes and pulls of two worlds. What to do, what to do ??? The perfect solution would be to live the life of Ecstatic, but I'm afraid few are so fortunate.

On the second point I listed, I have never been to Peanuts looking like a slob. I am always showered, shaved, cologned, coiffed, and primped as best as I can. The one Friday night I did stop at the Yukon Mining Company on a whim several months ago was the only time I did not dress to impress, and even then my attire was not what I would consider bad.

Oh, and as you know, I do like to dance!

Professional Poster

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

" ts Beauty " its own description makes all these allegations , criticsims and generaliations ,about men who " couldn't make it with women " - well how about this did " ts Beauty " try becoming a bogus , fake " woman " as it found it impossible to make it as a real man ??? Think about it ?? what does " ts beauty " look like ? Probably like a teamster trcuk driver in a wig and high heels , and so only man that WOULD ever approach it , is old ( which ts beauty will be , if not already ) bald , broke , unwashed , overweight etc. etc. , thsoe of better quality want something better than an unwashed teamster truck - driver with five o clock shadow , dressed dress , high heels and fake wig !!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: What I learned about men: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    1st off let me say that this isn't about all men; but many of you might be able to shake your head in agreement to some of the things I type and say to yourself............yeah I've experienced something similar to that.
    With that in mind these are the top 10 things I learned about men (for this site I'll stick to tranny chasers) in the year 2005................

1. The more "ghetto" you talk, the more of a man you are. It gives you that "street cred" that all men want.

2. Chasers complain about how T girl's won't date them socially - but then they go on to say "yeah, I'm old, fat, bald, broke, unemployed and have a drug problem." Wow! What a catch!!!

3. Chasres hate themselves for liking T girls and take that anger out on the objects of their desires. (T girls)

5. If you are only a "pitcher", you are more of a man than those "catchers". Those guys are just gay.

6. You are allowed to believe in political parties that go against your lifestyle (without being a hypocrite) as long as you only see TS girls on the "downlow".

8. Chasers can't or won't dance at T girl clubs. They just stare in horny facination.

9. Out of 10 DVD's a guy has, at least one of them will have Adam Sandler in it.

10. Unless a girl goes up to a guy at a club and grabs his dick, he won't talk to you. He's too scared, shy, submissive or feeling guilty.

Feel free to add more or comment. Or just ignore.
    That has to be the most asinine statement I've heard in a long time. I've been doing pretty good at ignoring stupidity on this board but I had to break my silence.

Junior Poster

The statement I was referring to was no. 1. If it was meant as some kind of joke, my apologies.

very refreshing post True .....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    The perfect solution would be to live the life of Ecstatic, but I'm afraid few are so fortunate.

Is that anything like the Life of Reilly?

micky225: 4 posts and a slam, man o man there oughta be a law....