Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Tgirls calling guys "fags" for liking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    For some girls self respect is contrary to messing around with guys that like them because of their genitals only, and like yvonne said already, dont treat us like lepers outside of the bedroom...

If you want respect, you have to earn it

Most guys dont even see how disrespectfull they are treating tgirls and then are suddenly shocked we dont treat them right...coz what right do we have to stand up for ourselves right, the world does not respect us, we should be glad someone even gives us the time of day...

Well ill tell you something..its a 1000 times better to pet a dog then have such a man...
    I dont need a man, if that means i will be lonely, so be it
    I think anyone who bases their own self esteem on an external source (most of us at some point) will innevitably have issues.

I agree about earning respect, but how exactly is anyone going to achieve that while attempting to put others down?

And an eye-for-an-eye mentality is pretty primitive imo.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Depending on the girl and the scene, 'faggot' can be a term of endearment.lol

If having a tgirl call you a fag is a big-time stressor for you, maybe being with TGs isn't your thing.

I've been called a fag lover for supporting gay marriage rights. I've had dudes call me a homo for calling random tgirls hott.

Being called a 'fag' by a tgirl isn't really a big deal IMO, and they only say that shit 'cause they know it really bothers newbies.

The reason i sometimes call guys gay, or having a gay attutide coz by some guys we are reduced to our male parts and are expected to behave like men in bed,...this crosses my limits and i have a hard time not thinking they are gay on some level...
    Excellent point Birgitta, and it applies equally to all men who disrespect women, whether tgirl or ggirl, by simply reducing her entire complex being to the sum of what happens to be between her legs. Doesn't necessarily make these guys fags, does make them morons undoubtedly.

Oh, and from time to time - and I know you'll find this hard to believe, me being such a nice guy and all - I've been called a cunt, but it hasn't as I recall on even a single occasion caused me to check what's between my legs in case it's changed or indeed to consider grs.....

Grow up FFS.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Some of the masochistic bottoms like it and they get off on being abused with these slurs. Dupre used to use it about every other word on this forum.

right Pho-Fag....The word "fag" ( slang) can be used in many different forms just like "fuck" depending on the intent of the user. For example, Fag can be used to describe you, if used as an adjective... as many on here have done...but what would "fucking fag phobun " be?? 2 adjectives?
    A tongue twister? or an appropriate description?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    right Pho-Fag....The word "fag" ( slang) can be used in many different forms just like "fuck" depending on the intent of the user. For example, Fag can be used to describe you, if used as an adjective... as many on here have done...but what would "fucking fag phobun " be?? 2 adjectives?
    A tongue twister? or an appropriate description?
    You keep making gay jokes at phobun, do you think they are funny? Do you think it hides the fact that you yourself are not heterosexual?

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06 View Post
    Man, you'd think there wasn't a search function around these parts or anything.
    BBaggins06, I think you've raised your expectations far too high!!! SEARCH??? Why on earth would someone have enough sense to do that, before starting a new thread.....That's insanity!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If having a tgirl call you a fag is a big-time stressor for you, maybe being with TGs isn't your thing.
    That's not really the point the OP was making - he said it doesn't bother him. What he didn't understand was why a tgirl would choose to call an admirer gay, when it simultaneously undermines themselves. (ie If he's gay then she has to be a man)

And so far the theories seem to be about the tgirls resentment at the way they have been perceived in their life, and so strike out at someone to make themselves feel better. And possibly less victimised. Pretty weak if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    That's not really the point the OP was making - he said it doesn't bother him. What he didn't understand was why a tgirl would choose to call an admirer gay, when it simultaneously undermines themselves. (ie If he's gay then she has to be a man)

And so far the theories seem to be about the tgirls resentment at the way they have been perceived in their life, and so strike out at someone to make themselves feel better. And possibly less victimised. Pretty weak if you ask me...
    That is such stupidity again coming from you...when a tgirl calls a guy gay for wanting her, she is aiming at the reasons he wants her....the cock, the fact that she was physically a man and now lives and looks like a woman, and Not because she is the woman he wants to be with, but because she is a man...

You are the weak minded person here...

Full time freak

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

That is such stupidity again coming from you...when a tgirl calls a guy gay for wanting her, she is aiming at the reasons he wants her....the cock, the fact that she was physically a man and now lives and looks like a woman, and Not because she is the woman he wants to be with, but because she is a man...

Still fighting the good fight, eh? You're a trip.

~BB~

Where it's directed at individuals, that could well be the case, Birgitta, but where it's a bunch of tgirls together, it could just as easily be the wine talking and some bravado coming out which isn't intended seriously.

Come on fellas - you're out for a few beers, the discussion turns to women, t or gg, and nobody ever mentions the word bitch, slag or slut etc? Yeah, right, of course not.....

Stop being so fucking sensitive and grow up. Anyone would think you were gay.....

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed