Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Tgirls calling guys "fags" for liking them.

Sticks and stones....

Rookie Poster

You gotta understand that a lot of girls do this as a living, not something for fun... the fact that some girls may consider guys who like them "fags" isn't too alarming is it? no offense to everyone but if you want a cock up ur ass, while it may not be straight gay(anal stimulation isn't limited to gays, but its seen to be) its not just straight sex. I wouldnt judge someone who wanted that, but if Tgirls are demeaning men who wnat that, that spretthy fucked up, because those are the guys who pay their bills( at least these specific girls) and if you don't want it, you don't have to like it, just stfu about it and make ur fucking money. Theres no need to embarass those few guys whol like that.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Well my opinion hasn't changed on this - any tgirl who calls an admirer a 'fag' must be pretty dumb because they are simultaneously undermining their own femininity.

Rookie Poster

got to agree with a load of the comments on this thread, i to have seen films where the guy is treated in a terrible way by two or more ts girls simultanously, pure humiliation.
    yes i do like ts gals but i would not like to be at the end of the treatment that i have witnessed myself on a film, such like little sissy bitch, little slut, and even being told your my whore now, the name calling went far beyond the expression fag and it looked like a rape scene almost, the poor guy must have been either mad or was getting one hell of a pay check in the post in order to put up with it.
    when i decide to go all the way and have sex with a tg/ts/cd girl i wouldnt want to be treated like that it was wrong and not nice, perhaps some guys get off on it but like i said they must be mad whats wrong with good old chivalry.

awwwwww cute, my pet peeve topic....

U know (op, if ure still reading this or not) after a while in this "scene" u'll hopefully realize there's so much fakery and bullshitting going on that it can't be taken all that seriously. That said, I have met the trannies in real life and never encountered such fag-screaming and all that, so I dunno. I guess, those trannies who do it are of the bitter, self loathing variety, who need to take it out on someone. Of course, by claling dudes gay or fags who are into them, they call hemselves dudes. but whatever, those are angry and don't get it.

However these TS's are just mirror images of many guys in this scene, they hate themselves for being trans, the guys hate themselves for liking trans etc. It's a vicious circle really. On the oher hand there r cool, level headed trannies around, and also some guys. You just gotta keep looking and grow some balls. ...or leave the scene

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Senior Member Veteran Poster Tiffany Starr's Avatar

I call guys straight. Straight guys love feminine women, so it's only natural to be attracted to attractive transwomen. Look at me? Do I look like a gay guy or straight girl would want me? answer: NO

Asked to be banned. Delivered. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    you're an annoying little scumbag with no value to this forum or society in general, but I'd still knock you on your ass in front of your friends and family...does that make me a bad person ? I don't think I could live with myself knowing that ! LMAO

It's best guys like you remain in the shadows lurking, ....it could be dangerous for you out here in the real world ! ( he says with a smile)
    Oh boy I didnt see this. Haha okay Chuck Norris

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackMan View Post
    Oh boy I didnt see this. Haha okay Chuck Norris
    Don't worry, I think he was talking about littleguy.

Oh, wait, right. .

Hey, littleguy!

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    Well my opinion hasn't changed on this - any tgirl who calls an admirer a 'fag' must be pretty dumb because they are simultaneously undermining their own femininity.

Calling ParisAngelline. ParisAngelline,, please pick up the white courtesy telephone.