Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Tgirls calling guys "fags" for liking them.

Even Carl Sagan begrudgingly admits if you like dick you ARE at least a half fag!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1273731735597.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	405473  

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Lool okay thenn im dwn

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    Onmyknees loves cock.

Does that make him a fag?

you're an annoying little scumbag with no value to this forum or society in general, but I'd still knock you on your ass in front of your friends and family...does that make me a bad person ? I don't think I could live with myself knowing that ! LMAO

It's best guys like you remain in the shadows lurking, ....it could be dangerous for you out here in the real world ! ( he says with a smile)

LOL this is the most surrealistic thread (and generally subject) in HA.

First of all i have a question, what does it makes someone men or woman, is it the sex organs that he has;

If someone believe this ,off course,he is gay.
    A man that likes another man that dresses with women's clothes and taking hormones to look like a woman he is definitely gay and off course the other man who dresses with woman's clothes IS also gay as far as it gets, so for me if the dick is the point, yes we are all gay.

Though my view is different, i believe that woman is only a person that want to be one(same for "man") so in that case, dick or pussy, does not make any difference and is not the decisive factor to make the sex separation.

Second i don't ,even, see any reason to make the separation about the sex preferences. To be honest i dont give a fuck anymore to discover if i m homosexual or if i am heterosexual and if i m bisexual or anything else. Specialy when this is going with the homophobic meaning of all this stereotypes that are following this words.

But the most crazy is the homophobic attitude of some t-girls around here, every word has a meaning, fag is an offensive world, and is coming out from the mouth of person that all the homophobic persons call him "fag" so i m finding this completely paranoiac.

If someone is licking your dick and you call him fag means that you feel too much "man" to say something like that. Means also that all the time that you have a dick you pretend that you are a woman, you are saying lies to yourself and to the world outside. So if the dick makes you a man, means that cutting it off, doesn't make you a woman because you are never going to have a pussy. And this is completely unfair and very heavy.

So lets all stop being homophobic and let everybody to decide about what he is and what he likes.

Lets all think again what means "woman" and "man"
    No 'him' or 'her'; preschool fights gender bias

Also, i would like to say that i dont understand why if a conversation has be done in the past, why it must not done again. Lets talk and talk again, this is progress.

Last edited by Clind; 07-04-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I prefer to think if myself as a raging heterosexual, African-American, HE-MAN with a proclivity for preop transgendered women.

(YES I will go down on a bitch, but please don't fucc with my ass, babee!!)

I don't seek out or invite being called a 'fag' out in public, but if a girl in a private, intimate moment drops a 'swallow it you faggot cock sucking bitch!!', then gives me that wink and innocent half smile, being called names can be construed as dirty/sexy pillow talk.

Being called a 'fag' on HA by one of the ladies is usually in response to some admirer speaking out of turn or because he attacks a chick without provocation.

Real talk, rather be called a 'fag' on HA than a 'nigger',(Lisa, Jamie, etc.).

Racial epithets are just wrong IMO. Nowhere to go but in the gutter.

Not saying that it's good,
    Not saying that it's right,
    But the Virgin Mary may have been
    A hermaphorodite.

Not saying God is gay,
    Not saying that at all.
    But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all.
    Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual.
    There might be a little fag in us all.

to quote Corporate Avenger - Jesus Christ Homosexual

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.

Junior Poster

Some of them just call guys fags because of their own insecurities.

Not all of them are very bright. In fact a lot of t-girls I've came across are real dumb and trashy.

Insecure fags in drag, no offense to anyone here. Get paid for sex by drug dealers and then think they are superstars, LMAO. I don't believe that is everyone though or even the majority, but it doesn't mean that it's not.

Anyway, I do understand where they come from if there's a guy only interested in them for d*ck. I'm sure it gets frustrating when they come across so many guys that only care what's between their legs.

No offense to anyone.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I prefer to think if myself as a raging heterosexual, African-American, HE-MAN with a proclivity for preop transgendered women.

(YES I will go down on a bitch, but please don't fucc with my ass, babee!!)

I don't seek out or invite being called a 'fag' out in public, but if a girl in a private, intimate moment drops a 'swallow it you faggot cock sucking bitch!!', then gives me that wink and innocent half smile, being called names can be construed as dirty/sexy pillow talk.

Being called a 'fag' on HA by one of the ladies is usually in response to some admirer speaking out of turn or because he attacks a chick without provocation.

Real talk, rather be called a 'fag' on HA than a 'nigger',(Lisa, Jamie, etc.).

Racial epithets are just wrong IMO. Nowhere to go but in the gutter.
    Well, I can see where you're coming from, but there isn't much of a difference in those words. They're both used to demean someone and make them feel like they're less than what they are.

If she called you a nigger in bed, would it be allright then?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    Well, I can see where you're coming from, but there isn't much of a difference in those words. They're both used to demean someone and make them feel like they're less than what they are.

If she called you a nigger in bed, would it be allright then?
    i agree

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I am Black, so 'nigger' offends me on a much deeper level.

I'm not gay, so calling me a 'fag' at least in my mind has no traction.

Like calling a skinny kid, 'fat'. It's like WTF?

Name-calling as a rule is kinda reckless, regardless of how close you are to the person, however for me personally in certain situations being called a 'fag' by a tgirl isn't going to faze me.

I still think a lot of guys who get called 'fag' in anger or spite by girls on HA bring that shit on themselves.

I've had heated arguments with girls on this forum and never have been called out of my name, and I've never called a girl on this forum anything but her screen name.

IMO dudes bring that shit on themselves, for the most part.