Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Do Online Dating Sites Work For Anyone?

I've had luck over the years with online dating sites for meeting GGs but no luck so far with T-girls. Is anyone else on any of the other dating sites? I've been on transpassions for awhile but haven't had any luck. Most of the profiles on there haven't been active for over three months, so it looks like lots of people have been on it but aren't active.

Any other advice? I'm looking to meet someone but am not huge in the club scene, although I don't mind it, it's not my preferred way to meet new people.

Thanks in advance

Professional Poster

Default Re: Do Online Dating Sites Work For Anyone?

I have used www.tgpersonals.com in the past with some good results. But there is nothing better than just going out and meeting a girl. IMO its such a PITA to meet someone online.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

PITA?

Anyway, it has worked in the past for me with both GGs and transwomen, so why not increase your chances of someone you can connect with?

apparently, they do.

"That's what i thought you said."

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

It depends on what you are looking for. Online dating is not much different anymore from the bar scene. It's a meat market. Most people on online dating services are just out for finding a fuck partner or a client with cash to burn. Yes! There are some that just want to find a friend or mate, but not many these days. But I gave up on dating services long ago. Too many weirdos and whacked out nut-jobs

If you are just looking for a fuck partner, then join a few of them. I am sure you will find several. Just watch out for the crazies. There are a lot of them too.

I say just get out and make yourself seen. Make new friends, go to parties, go to all kinds of public events, and introduce yourself to people...... There are GG and TG out there looking for real friendship. I have found some that are pretty nice people without going online.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    PITA?
    PITA = Pain in the ass.

Professional Poster

The biggest PITA about online dating is that it wastes hours and hours of your time before you can even meet the girl you are trying to hook up with. Too many emails and its totally unsociable
    It's a lot better just to get out there and have fun. Besides, there are many times when after all the hours of online labor you put into meeting someone, it just goes nowhere. At least if you are meeting people at a club or something and you don't think the girl you are going after will hook up with you, you can at least move on to the next girl. It's far more time effective just to go out. Besides, just about every major metropolitan city has at least one TG club. and if they don't there are always the gay clubs. Lots of girls go there too.

as mentioned, guys specifically looking for a tgirl might be weird cockhounds and I think a lot of the girls are just advertising their services. if it's free, no harm done?

They've worked for me. But most ladyboys I've met thought they were useless. Once they register they get plenty of guys looking for NSA sex, and plenty of guys looking for cam sex. In my experience most of the ladyboys I met IRL from dating sites already had boyfriends and were just looking for some fun in the bedroom.