Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Captain America

Default Re: Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    yarrrr here we go my captain america shield has just arrived ...now to get on with hte rest of my costume .... then goto make my male model a redskull costume or some nazi costume lol
    Do Red Skull and have blood all over the shield.Shit would be awesome.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

yarrrr here we go my captain america shield has just arrived ...now to get on with hte rest of my costume .... then goto make my male model a redskull costume or some nazi costume lol

Dig.....

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

Captain Spain... INVICTUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spainwcwinners20100711_576x324.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	405106  

Professional Poster

cant we just stop this nonsense and admire my great shield hehe jeeeeez i dunno its a captain america thread and i am doing bit for america and i am a limey hehe
    Formally offering to become buck(y) for you.

Junior Poster

Personally, long time Captain America fan and you won't find me anywhere near this stinking pile of crap.

They've gone out of their way to shit all over Joe Simon and Jack Kirby's design. You want to fuck up the costume, fine, fuck up the costume, but don't justify it by saying how stupid Johnny Storm would look in "flag pajamas", purposefully producing a first costume that looks bad and having Captain Chinstrap mock the costume in the movie! And don't get me started on having Cap using a gun. Captain America doesn't need no stinkin' gun.

Also, if the producers were so "proud" of America, then why is the foreign distribution only titled "The First Avenger"? That's right, they've dropped "Captain America" from the title.

Oh and Skankytranny whatever your name is...if the U.S. hadn't sent those materials to Britain and the U.S.S.R. (food, guns, ammunition, planes, etc.) through the Lend-Lease Act, there may have been a much different outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
    Personally, long time Captain America fan and you won't find me anywhere near this stinking pile of crap.

They've gone out of their way to shit all over Joe Simon and Jack Kirby's design. You want to fuck up the costume, fine, fuck up the costume, but don't justify it by saying how stupid Johnny Storm would look in "flag pajamas", purposefully producing a first costume that looks bad and having Captain Chinstrap mock the costume in the movie! And don't get me started on having Cap using a gun. Captain America doesn't need no stinkin' gun.

Also, if the producers were so "proud" of America, then why is the foreign distribution only titled "The First Avenger"? That's right, they've dropped "Captain America" from the title.

Oh and Skankytranny whatever your name is...if the U.S. hadn't sent those materials to Britain and the U.S.S.R. (food, guns, ammunition, planes, etc.) through the Lend-Lease Act, there may have been a much different outcome.

Holy Shit!

I'm gonna go masturbate now...

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

hehe thanks xx yes i think my female friend is going to play up as a villan for me to fuck xx

didnt cap have a proper shield originally a noraml crest shaped one i recall . x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Just remembered another thing that pissed me off about this movie - the Red Skull. Yeah, the make-up looks fantastic, BUT, in the original stories, the Skull was a nobody, a hotel bell-man who Hitler takes notice of because he recognizes the hatred, anger and a kindred evil and has trained as a soldier, but instead of putting him in the field as a regular soldier, instead gives him the Red Skull MASK. I think it was in the mid to late 80's when the Skull (in a new body, cloned from Steve Roger's) was exposed to his "Dust of Death" and had his face scarred into a permanent Red Skull mask.

The trailers for the new film show Johann Schmidt removing a mask of a normal face to expose the Red Skull underneath.

Yeah - I have issues, I collect(ed) comics.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post

In January 2011 it was reported that Captain America: The First Avenger would be released simply as The First Avenger in Russia, Ukraine and South Korea due to political sensitivities.

It's all about the deniro's.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

i lvoe captain britan comics ..he is cool beans
    thanks for the laffs libby nice shield!