Default My new cam site and My new free adult blog

I made a new official adult blog http://www.kellypierceblog.com - where I'll be posting free naughty pics and videos regularly! And all the info on my new adult website coming http://www.kellypiercexxx.com

I'm also opening a new webcam site geared specifically at the transsexual niche!

A lot of sites give all the attention to the females and they get lots of traffic due to them being on the front page.

My site will be for our genre and here is more of the details!

We don't do chargebacks what you make is what you make!

This will be a great way for girls to make money for transition with out it being illegal!

How does web cam modeling work?

Your model profile will appear on over 500 extremely popular live adult chat sites. As a Kelly Dreamhouse webcam model, you have the freedom to choose your desired per-minute rate that you would like to charge your customers during private chat. There are NO minimums…it is completely up to you! You can also choose when you want to work, and for how long. Of course, the more you work, the more money you will make! Your profile will be visible to millions of daily customers that can pay to watch your live performances that are broadcasted via your webcam. At any point after you give a performance, you may log into your account to track your earnings. From there, you will be sent weekly payments using the payment method of your choice: a check in the mail, a check via FedEx Standard Overnight delivery, direct deposit into a bank account, or wire transfer via i-Payout or Payoneer. Rest assured, we NEVER penalize our models for customer charge-backs/card declines; you will be paid either way for your performances.

Do I need to have experience?

Absolutely not. If you’re confident, have a great personality, and are motivated, then becoming a webcam model is for you. If you need advice on how to maximize your earning potential, I will be available to assist you!

I’m not exactly tall and thin. Can I still become a model?

Of course! Webcam models come in all sizes, sexes, ethnicites, and orientations. Couples are welcome too! We believe everyone has something to offer, and we pride ourselves in that diversity. As long as you’re confident, outgoing, and desire to make BIG BUCKS

Are there any set-up fees or initial monetary investments?

Sign-up is 100% FREE! There are no “set-up costs” or “joining fees.”

How much do web cam models make?

Each model has the freedom to choose her own per-minute rate, so the amount you make depends on your rate and how much you work. Our models make anywhere from $200 – $10,000+ per week. Your profile will appear on hundreds of websites at the same time, so the odds of making BANK are in your favor. Also, we never penalize models for customer charge-back’s/card declines; you WILL be paid for your performances.

How often will I get paid?

Payments are weekly on a set schedule. Checks are mailed Thursdays. Wires, i-Payout and Payoneer are sent Fridays.

I’m not a US citizen. Can I be a webcam model?

Yes. We accept models from all over the world but you must speak English fluently and be able to prove your age.

What you need!

Computer
    We require that you are running Windows 2000 or higher with at least 64 MB (Megabytes) of RAM. A faster computer will provide a cleaner stream. We suggest upgrading to a 1GHz (Gigahertz) processor with 256 MB (Megabytes) of RAM, but it is not required. To run the Kelly Dreamhouse software, you will need to use one of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 7 (or higher) or FireFox 3.6 (or higher).

Webcam

For highest income potential, we strongly recommend broadcasting in HD. The best video will be produced by a common camcorder and a capture card (preferably one that is internal). However, a good web camera will work just fine.

Internet connection

You can run our software on any connection speed, but we suggest using a faster connection to increase the quality of your video stream. You can test your internet connection here http://www.speedtest.net/

Proof of age/identification

You will need one of the following documents in order to prove your identity, and that you are 18 yrs. or older (19 yrs. in Canada), state-issued ID card or driver’s license, passport, or national identification card.

Picture

During the sign-up process, you will need to upload at least 1 photo for your public model profile. You can upload as many additional photos to your profile as you want.

Create a profile

We’ve created an easy way for you to customize your profile to let your audience know more about you and your interests. Your profile will be visible on over 500 exclusive cam sites within our network!

Any other questions after this – please feel free to ask!

This again is a great way to make transition money! You don’t have to be a super model to make money! Camming is about personality!

Love,

Kelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1111111111111111.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	413579  

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com