Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Michele Bachmann could win the nomination...

Bachmann is truly ignorant and everyone but you knows it. [] Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, Paul, Gingrich and Mitt are all goofballs. Tell me, without lying, that you don't know that.

Last edited by trish; 12-11-2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: [Edits in square brackets]
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

As with the Cain 'moment' on Libya, I think it exposes the weakness of the team not just the person -although Bachmann isn't going to get the nomination, when we look at these Presidential candidates, we should also be looking at the teams behind them, as they seem for the most part to become the White House staff and have an input on policy. If a news story grabs the headlines, surely someone on the team should have a response to any potential question -the attack on the British embassy in Iran, Hillary Clinton meeting the military leader of Burma/Myanmar and Daw Aung Sang suu Kyi; the fate of the Euro; why is there no snow in Switzerland? and so on. Or could it be that the Bachmann team knows what the future holds and can't be bothered?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Bachmann is truly ignorant and everyone but you knows it. The Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, Paul, Gingrich and Mitt are all goofballs. Tell me, without lying, that you don't know that.
    Even FOX's host chris wallace couldn't resist in asking here
    if she was a " flake" . He knows she's a joke and in the way. and she really believes that she's the best the tea party has to offer. She joins Perry and Trump as a complete hilarious sideshow circus.

Quote Originally Posted by pantybulge69 View Post
    Even FOX's host chris wallace couldn't resist in asking here
    if she was a " flake" . He knows she's a joke and in the way. and she really believes that she's the best the tea party has to offer. She joins Perry and Trump as a complete hilarious sideshow circus.
    It's a total freakshow. Never seen anything like this before. I mean, maybe they should try and coax John McCain into running again. At least he has the war hero credentials. Does Bachmann, Newt, Santorum, Mitt? Absolutely not. Actually, why didn't Mitt serve in Vietnam? He's the right age. 64. What about Newt? Why didn't he serve in Vietnam???
    At least John McCain and John Kerry did.
    I mean, this should be a crucial issue: WHY DIDN'T NEWT AND MITT SERVE IN VIETNAM???????

TOO FUNNY:

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Bachmann is truly ignorant and everyone but you knows it. [] Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, Paul, Gingrich and Mitt are all goofballs. Tell me, without lying, that you don't know that.
    Didn't you just have a pissy fit on another thread about presumption ? And here you are presuming you know what "everyone" else knows. Here's what I think....I think you're insane. Why you ask.....3 polls out last week show Mitt beating Obama by 2 points, and Gingrich trailing 2. So...if they're goofballs as you suggest....what does that make your guy? And that's not a rhetorical question.
    Do you say these things because you believe them, or because you can't believe anyone else could ever have a different opinion than you?
    Or is all this to creepy for you?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Didn't you just have a pissy fit on another thread about presumption ? And here you are presuming you know what "everyone" else knows. Here's what I think....I think you're insane. Why you ask.....3 polls out last week show Mitt beating Obama by 2 points, and Gingrich trailing 2. So...if they're goofballs as you suggest....what does that make your guy? And that's not a rhetorical question.
    Do you say these things because you believe them, or because you can't believe anyone else could ever have a different opinion than you?
    Or is all this to creepy for you?
    Where did I fucking suggest they're all goofballs??? Show me! I said they ARE all goofballs. Oh and I made no presumptions (of the personal sort referred to in http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...&postcount=956 ). I asked Faldur to tell me he didn't know that they were all goofballs. He declined to respond.

Come to think of it, it is a bit creepy of you to be responding to a remark I made to Faldur one week ago. It's as if you went looking for a post where I might have been presumptive, failed to find one but thought this one was close enough to remark upon, all because you're still upset with something I wrote this morning in the general forum. Yeah...that's creepy. It's something a real loser might find himself doing.

Last edited by trish; 12-17-2011 at 06:05 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Don't be so subtle, Trish. It's confusing.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

I asked Faldur to tell me he didn't know that they were all goofballs. He declined to respond.
    Huh? WTF did I miss? You ask a lot of things Trish, some are worth responding to others well there best just left to the wind.

...and I draw no conclusion from your non-response. There must be hundreds of comments, invitations and questions that people post and others choose (often wisely) to pass over.

Last edited by trish; 12-17-2011 at 06:36 PM.