Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Michele Bachmann could win the nomination...

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Is there anybody you wouldn't do?
    Himself !!!!!!!!!!!
    That's just because he can't reach. the question was "wouldn't", not "can't".

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Is there anybody you wouldn't do?
    Coulter and Hilary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Palin and Bachmann are both nasty nutjobs. Why is it that the US right throws up bovinely stupid people as potential candidates. Much as I dislike david Cameron and his crew in the UK, you can't really accuse them of being simple minded.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Palin and Bachmann are both nasty nutjobs. Why is it that the US right throws up bovinely stupid people as potential candidates. Much as I dislike david Cameron and his crew in the UK, you can't really accuse them of being simple minded.
    Flashman is not equipped to manage a supermarket,never mind the country.It beggars belief that there are people in the UK who vote for either Labour ,tories or the limp dems. I don't think we are in a position to criticise the US right at all when our own country is slowly being driven into a third world toilet.

The floppy haired limp wristed idiot who uturns more than a mini cab driven by an indian with poor english is not in the same ball park as sarah palin. flashman was born into wealth, flogged some fags (uk public school slang) at school and was transported through media jobs and then into politics due to family and school connections.Palin started at the bottom, and worked her way up, similar to mrs thatcher at least in the way Mrs Thatcher came from the normal middle class background. You don't get to where she is without at the very least cunning and strong political acumen.

And there is more to intelligence than being an intellectual. I know several people who went to oxford and got firsts, and both could not survive in the outside world without support.Extremely talented in their field yes, but also very naive and poor in social situations. One at 35 can't pass his driving test despite taking it 10 times. I mean look at the current idiot in the whitehouse for reference ,that going to the best academic institutions doesn't make you a decent president or more importantly a leader.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Thanks Arnie666. So there is more to intelligence than being an intellectual? But surely you could go further. There is more to being intelligent than knowing anything at all for that matter and on that basis Bachmann and Palin are geniuses to rank with Leonardo or Einstein. Indeed yes. Their knowledge of the world is unrivalled among current political figures. Palin was hugely impressive during the last election and surely helped McCain gain such an admirable success. So why not the dream team of the two women running for president and VP. Certainly be better than the "current idiot" in the White House for sure. Let's string up the fags or intern them. Let's give big tax breaks to the rich and make the poor suffer even more. Let's bomb Mecca maybe... that'd teach those troublesome Muslims a thing or two.

I'm certainly no fan of Cameron I readily admit. I think he and his pals are craven. But they are pygmys compared to these impressive Americans Palin and Bachmann. I guess should either of these get elected the US will get what it deserves.... after all who can forget the glorious leaderships of Nixon and George W Bush.The glorious invasion of Iraq and a commitment to mid east wars that is now on schedule to cost more than World war Two. God stand up for idiots.

An american Dylan fan friend of mine sent me this.

"The sweet, pretty things are in bed now, of course

Sarah Palin, she's trying to endorse

A reinterpretation of Paul Revere's horse

But the nation has no need to be nervous."

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Coulter and Hilary Clinton.
    Oh. Standards!

C'mon... You know that if either of them dropped their drawers in front of you, all bets would be off.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Senior Member Platinum Poster

C'mon... You know that if either of them dropped their drawers in front of you, all bets would be off

...hmmm..I think with my preferences I would be, shall I say, a little disappointed at what I was being offered....

the right's 2012 candidate will be someone like Michael Steele. they get votes that someone like Hilary couldn't and they're exempt from criticism for fear of being un-p.c.