Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster

PumpDaddy = FeeYuckYu (banned)

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I particularly don't like my voice very much. There are however women with low voices- Lauren Bacall, Kathleen Turner, Sally Kellerman, etc.

There is a surgical altenative to feminize the voice as well as voice training.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    PumpDaddy = FeeYuckYu (banned)
    Fee Yuck who?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I particularly don't like my voice very much. There are however women with low voices- Lauren Bacall, Kathleen Turner, Sally Kellerman, etc.

There is a surgical altenative to feminize the voice as well as voice training.
    Tula once said in an interview that the surgery is risky and, if you can still speak at all when it's over, the results are not always so impressive. But things may have changed since she had hers done.

Personally, I believe it's just a matter of working at it alot. I think it just gets easier and easier, the more you practice. I've heard, from a few otherwise very skeptical girls, that these lessons can be very helpful also. ~> http://www.deepstealth.com/store/ts_voice.htm
    The trick is to relax the part of the vocal chords which are responsible for the lower harmonics in males. This can be done by first speaking in the highest-pitched voice one can, like Marvin the Martian or the Wicked Witch of the West (i.e., a falsetto). Then speak in the deepest voice one can. The idea is to find the place where one is no longer using the part of the vocal chords which are responsible for the lower harmonics yet not speaking in a falsetto. Be careful, because once one finds this spot one's voice can actually get "stuck," to where it can be hard to find one's usual voice again.

For more on this technique (which really does work, if one can learn it, i.e., it doesn't take hardly any time to do it, if one can find the spot, as I did almost instantly once I read the below; although once one finds the spot, speaking in the new feminine voice for a long period of time is likely to make one's throat sore until one gets used to it, as one is using the vocal chords in a manner one isn't used to), read the below article:

"How to Develop a Female Voice" by Melanie:

http://heartcorps.com/journeys/voice.htm