Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Got to say, having my prostate checked didn't open any doors of curiosity for me - that hurt enough.
    seanchai

We already have enough uptight assholes trying to save the world!! LOL

FK

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Got to say, having my prostate checked didn't open any doors of curiosity for me - that hurt enough.
    seanchai
    The next time you take a dump let me know if it was pleasure or pain

Oh yeah about Tgirls with masculine voices....I would overlook that in .000987 seconds

As a tgirl with a deep voice I dont try and hide it because I get so tickled at tgirls when they try and over exaggeriate the voice and it sounds like a cartoon character,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ill try and soften it but why bother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,For example when Im all involved in a scene the last thing Im worried about is whether I sound fishy Im more focused on the sex and the good time ::s:: Ive heard complaints that guys dont like it however we cant please everyone.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

I think it's a turn off. A lot of girls I've liked in pics have had deep voices and it kinda changed how I felt about them. It makes me uncomfortable when you're talking to a tgirl on the phone and it sounds like you're talking to another guy.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chitownboricua
    I think it's a turn off. A lot of girls I've liked in pics have had deep voices and it kinda changed how I felt about them. It makes me uncomfortable when you're talking to a tgirl on the phone and it sounds like you're talking to another guy.
    If just that makes you uncomfortable, I'd suggest you not have sex with a TS. She might have things "down there" that would make it look like you're having sex with another guy.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    The next time you take a dump let me know if it was pleasure or pain
    My ass is so tight that after I take a dump my sphincter slams shut.

Default Re: Baritone T-girls

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    No, you've got it bent... I'm not OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up my poop chute. My poop chute is so tight that if you could miraculously stick a lump of coal up my ass, you'd pull out a diamond in a week's time. My poop chute is a veritable Fortress of Solitude, sacred, and off-limits to all, a Forbidden Zone.

PumpDaddy is strictly a pitcher, not a catcher.

The point is that there are no points.... when my poop chute is involved. I gotta' tell you though, due to my diligence in maintaining a no nonsense vigil on my poop chute throughout the years, you would absolutely LOVE my ass. It's Virgin territory, just ripe for endless, potential plunder! I have a classic bubble butt, like two round, hard, miniature basketballs from 2 decades of heavy squatting, leg curls, and hack squats. AND, fucking juice-head that I am, I've always got a back-load of at least 20 cc's or more per cheek, of oil-based steroids stored in my hot cross buns, waiting to dissolve, so that keeps them nicely pumped up! Since my sphincter is Virgin territory, I could really pucker it up and put on a good show, if I have to. So as I stated, my entire ass would be a playground of lustful joy to you, just begging for buggery, but sadly, off-limits to all!!
    My ass is so tight that after I take a dump my sphincter slams shut. Very Happy

Me thinks the lad doth protest too much!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    We already have enough uptight assholes trying to save the world!! LOL

FK
    I didn't try yet! I'm just standing ready, waiting in the wings to save the world, and when needed, when all other avenues of our planet's defenses have been utterly exhausted, THAT'S when I'll spring into action, Earth's last resort, with my demonic, somewhat frightening strength, and snug poop-chute. Let's just SEE if those alien bastards can slip a probe past my Stimpy-like, tightly-clenched butt cheeks and unyielding sphincter! THAT'S when I'll turn the tables on them and strike. When the smoke finally clears, and the final alien invader has fallen, YOU will thank the Pumpster and pay homage, with countless others who have been saved by his impenetrable sphincter.

Default Re: Baritone T-girls

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    That's the spirit! Rome wasn't built in a day, ya know. Hint: the key is relaxation and plenty of lube. Now say wtf, and pop that cherry!
    Relaxation, communication, and lubrication. In the words of Susie Bright (Dubbed the World's Most Commercial Lesbian by Playboy) "Lot's of lube! Get messy! Have fun!".

Arianna, did you really mean to type "...hole big world..."? I'm not picking on your typing skills or spelling, just enjoying the double entendre.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell