Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Transsexuals Who Re-Transition

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    probably? No, definitely not.

Leave the assumptions to yourself because they make you look real dumb.

I've never paid for a prostitute, never fucked a prostitute, and I don't have any plans or desire to either.

A lot of prostitution contributes to the spread of STD's. I'm not in support of prostitution, but I'm not against it either. It's not for me to decide. It would be much better if it was legalized and regulated though, I think.

People have been getting prostitutes in this country since the beginning of America almost. Men would go to the bars after work and pay for some female to sex with, it was one of the only ways females could make their own money in those days.
    I think you missed the point I was making - maybe you should read
    my response again.

Getting back to Liberty's point: Religion has indeed prevented people from being themselves and that is it's purpose: to break humanity away from natural instincts and create an artifical code of ethics which - by following - is supposed to get you to some kind of paradise when you die. It is defunct for those of us who believe in ourselves and not some being enshrined in a magical land far far away who sits in judgement of us all.

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

What does prostitution have to do with tgirls? just cause some of the ones we know of on the Internet do it doesn't mean they all do

Junior Poster

Religion is more about the way you treat others. It doesn't hold you back from being yourself, unless you want to be a thieve, murder, or prostitute.

It's about the golden rule: "Treat others the way that you would want to be treated."

If you think that I'm following any of those things just with hopes to make it to heaven, you're a sadly confused individual. I treat people that way because it is the humane way to treat people and it is the right way. I don't do it for any reward, just do it because it's right.

Michelle Austin Junior Poster SisterDickRadio's Avatar

This thread has got so retarded! Protitution and religion? WTF? Who cares the thread is about girls turning back to men! And a lot of times that steams from religious views! Has nothing to do with prostitution!!! The person I was talking about in Chicago doesn't hook!

Religion is more about the way you treat others. It doesn't hold you back from being yourself, unless you want to be a thieve, murder, or prostitute.

It's about the golden rule: "Treat others the way that you would want to be treated."

If you think that I'm following any of those things just with hopes to make it to heaven, you're a sadly confused individual. I treat people that way because it is the humane way to treat people and it is the right way. I don't do it for any reward, just do it because it's right.
    its not that marriage is bad, or prostitution is bad, it really depends on the heart and soul of the people...
    In some situations even, you have to steal from a thief, or just to get ahead, and even murder can be inevitable...

Euthanesia is often called murder, suffering without a future to hope for is good and ok !

Its quite simplistic the way you think....

And that golden rule is foolish, who are you to say that what is good for you is good for others?

Full time freak

Senior Member Professional Poster

Religion becomes a problem when people begin to inflict their own beliefs and ridiculous opinions, because they "think" that they know what God wanted.
    That is all any religion is! Except it is ancient ridiculous opinions. (so worse - we don't still use bronze age healing practices do we?)

And what you were saying about the golden rule does not depend on religion at all. Ethics is not the same thing as religion!

Senior Member Professional Poster

I didn't know Aline Brathio became a man (again). She was so cute!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    If you transitioned for financial reasons only, you will never be genuine to begin with, i could not go back, it would most certainly kill me, you will more likely see me starving then transitioning back, it would feel like rape and fulltime humiliation and i will more likely choose death over having to live as a man
    Co-sign 1000%.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    And that golden rule is foolish, who are you to say that what is good for you is good for others?
    I always thought the golden rule was to treat others they the way they want to be treated. *shrug*

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 06-29-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I always thought the golden rule was to treat others they the way they want to be treated. *shrug*

~BB~
    The Golden Rule is He who has the gold, rules.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Co-sign 1000%.

~BB~
    That would be a good rule !

So i want to be treated like a queen, my humble servant bella

Full time freak