Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

I know who you are. You're chefmike, posting under an alias. No one wastes Allanah's bandwidth with paranoid postings like the chef. Prove I'm wrong. If you're not, please take pity on the poor kid, and get him laid.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    I know who you are. You're chefmike, posting under an alias. No one wastes Allanah's bandwidth with paranoid postings like the chef. Prove I'm wrong. If you're not, please take pity on the poor kid, and get him laid.
    I take that you're speaking to me. So, you know who I am?

Well, I would hope that you would, as I have already posted my legal name on this forum many times, of which name you can find in my above post. My legal name is James Redford. Below you can read an article by me published under my legal name, and originally published at Anti-State.com on December 19, 2001:

"Jesus Is an Anarchist (A free-market, libertarian anarchist, that is--otherwise what is called an anarcho-capitalist)," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, November 9, 2005:

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride...hist-jesus.pdf

So, despite my repeated openness about who I am, you are still somehow suffering under the misconception that I am someone who I am not. Thus, your above claim regarding knowing who I am is found to be a fallacy.

Nor do I waste bandwidth. My pearls of factual knowledge are greately treasured by the wise.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Platinum Poster

Speaking of conspiracies....

Bush biblebangers and bestiality? Who's next, Jerry Falwell?

Bizarre Sex Habits of The Extreme Right-Wing
    Last night, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

In addition to Horsley, Colmes has recently interviewed Randall Terry another radical anti-abortionist and anti-gay activist. In the middle of an otherwise serious interview, Terry began joking - apropos of nothing - that he and Colmes were ex-lovers.

Another extremist interviewed by Colmes not too long ago was Rev. Fred Phelps who stated on the show that he thought the death penalty should be given for those who engage in "sodomy." When Colmes asked Phelps if he had ever engaged in gay sex, Phelps blustered but never said no.

Hmm, I'm beginning to sense a pattern here. Come to think of it, Ann Coulter is reputed to have an unusually, er, wide-ranging sex life, too, though as far as I know it's just confined to men. Still, it doesn't exactly match the profile of an ultra-conservative.

Veteran Poster

I guess our secrets out. Mulefucking is only next to football, as the Red States favorite sport. We are taught at our Mommas knee how to slowly sneak up to a fine looking mule and very gently stroke her pussy. If she doesn't kick, that means she loves you, and you can have your way with her. The only thing we like better, is fucking yankee carpetbaggers. They all suck cock, both the girls and the boys, so it's not any challenge, but mules won't pay you. We also learn chickenfucking very early.

Platinum Poster

I guess our secrets out. Mulefucking is only next to football, as the Red States favorite sport. We are taught at our Mommas knee how to slowly sneak up to a fine looking mule and very gently stroke her pussy. If she doesn't kick, that means she loves you, and you can have your way with her. The only thing we like better, is fucking yankee carpetbaggers. They all suck cock, both the girls and the boys, so it's not any challenge, but mules won't pay you. We also learn chickenfucking very early.
    It's good to see that the whole GOP family values thing worked out for ya...

megaditto's....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

The biggest government conspiracy of all is the view that there are no government conspiracies. www.supportthetruth.com

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...

Veteran Poster

Right mike. Can I cornhole you? If I don't get off, it's because of instead of you squealing like a stuck pig, you would keep spouting moveon bullshit, and I might not be able to eject my baby-making, All American, redblooded seed into your skinny little ass.

Veteran Poster

News just out !!! British progressive gal marrys her "boyfriend", a dolphin named Cindy. Thank God us Red-state rednecks aren't alone in our love for fine, good looking mammals. Maybe chefmike can find a good looking parrot. They could grow old with each other. All she has to do is learn to repeat the latest bullshit from the moveon.org website. She also might learn to love mike's fine English cuisine.

Quote Originally Posted by T-chaser
    The biggest government conspiracy of all is the view that there are no government conspiracies. www.supportthetruth.com
    Correct.

The Nazi government conspired to murder over 6 million of their own citizens.

The Soviet government conspired to murder over 50 million of their own citizens.

The Communist Chinese government conspired to murder over 50 million of their own citizens.

Mainstream history records that the Nazi, Soviet, and Chinese governments were all successful in conspiring to put to death at least the aforementioned numbers of their own subject people.

And the above is just counting recent history.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Platinum Poster

Right mike. Can I cornhole you? If I don't get off, it's because of instead of you squealing like a stuck pig, you would keep spouting moveon bullshit, and I might not be able to eject my baby-making, All American, redblooded seed into your skinny little ass.
    I knew it!! That was you in Deliverance, wasn't it?