Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

who's campaign being overly simplistic? Certainly not yours which I believe is referred to as "sticks and stones."

Don't throw around the word simplistic when you can't even understand why people from two different sides of an argument can debate a topic without calling each other "morons" or "reactionary fucks."

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jt money
    who's campaign being overly simplistic? Certainly not yours which I believe is referred to as "sticks and stones."

Don't throw around the word simplistic when you can't even understand why people from two different sides of an argument can debate a topic without calling each other "morons" or "reactionary fucks."
    You FUCKING Moron, you don't even understand the difference between the fucking conservative fucks and the oh so great liberals. You are sooooo fuckin stupid you nincompoop. Don't you realize liberals and conservatives are soooooo much different when it comes to the real issues. I mean it's like comparing Harvard to Yale buddy....take a fuckin history lesson you idiot try to reach beyond your simplistic view of politics....and (end scene 1).

Just kidding buddy

You're alright in my book jt money, although I hate the rapper jt money.

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Junior Poster

Truth be told, politics are politics. You can't judge liberals or conservatives or democrats and republicans by the actions of one administration. Local level politics affect our daily lives just as much as the federal government. In Illinois we have a "liberal" governor that has totally cut education and fucked many minorities over with his budget cuts. He actually cut education and increased beautification funds for the state.

Liberal and Conservative supreme court justices are important, yet THEY don't always follow the norm when it comes to their opinions on issues we would assume are liberal or conservative concerns. Clinton our unofficial "black" president was a member of a country club that denied blacks and jews.

I haven't totally read all the other posts, but I do know that claiming all conservatives are bible thumping devils and liberals are tree hugging hippies is wrong.

and now I wait for some angry rant reply from someone...waiting...waiting..

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Junior Poster

waiting

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    waiting

Well Said.

J, you appear unable to remove yourself, or anyone else, from the worst excesses of Political ranting. It also reflects an incredible level of ignorance, bordering on bigotry.
    (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.)

A person can be on either side of the current American Political Spectrum and still be a good person.

A person can be on either side, and be an ignorant, bigoted Asshole, too.

People are people, they can be wrong and still be good people, or right, and be compleat Pricks unworthy of the oxygen they waste in breathing.

If you can't separate how a person votes, from the person themselves, it says a lot more about what kind of person YOU are.

Have a good new-year.

Junior Poster

waiting...someone must be doing some research to build up their little arsenal of insults or something

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Platinum Poster

Bravo, J !

Right on point, and refusing to pull any intellectual punches, as usual.

I'd like to wish a Happy New Year to my progressive HA brothers and sisters!!

The rest may continue to merrily whistle through their neocon graveyard...

Veteran Poster

You're gonna have to wait for a few more days. MoveOn.org is closed for the holidays. As soon as they publish their latest lies and drivel, chefmike and felicia will promptly post.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Bravo, J !

Right on point, and refusing to pull any intellectual punches, as usual.

I'd like to wish a Happy New Year to my progressive HA brothers and sisters!!

The rest may continue to merrily whistle through their neocon graveyard...