Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Acceptable airline attire.

He has to be someone's congressman, surely?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	us_airways_3275x368.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	403095  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Default Re: Another case of white racism?

A Tory MP my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    A Tory MP my guess.
    Brilliant!

My guess: beleaguered Health Secretary Andrew Lansley. I know his mother - she lives locally. How such a nice woman gave birth to such a feckless fuckwit is beyond me.

Name:	Andrew-Lansley-007.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	403100   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	130 
ID:	403101  

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    Lol!
    Mind you - check that face closely. Could it be William Hague in a wig???

There have been rumours.....

Views:	126 
ID:	403102   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	william_hague400.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	403103  

This guy didnt even have the decency to put a wig on.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

A risky business. What if his flight had been diverted to Alaska or Newfoundland.

Exclamation crossdressing is illegal in a few states and countries

he could of been arrested

Oakland

Atlanta Georgia

http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/2010/0...still-illegal/
    http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/2010/0...still-illegal/

http://oaklandlocal.com/article/cros...l-oakland-1879
    http://oaklandlocal.com/article/cros...l-oakland-1879

Crossdressing Still Illegal?

Posted by helenboyd – May 5, 2010

Who knew? Crossdressing is still illegal in Oakland, California, & has been for 130 years. Maybe it won’t be soon:

“These laws have a history of being used as a tool of oppression,” said Kaplan, Oakland’s first openly lesbian elected official. She said laws similar to Oakland’s have been “an excuse for persecution” against the LGBT community and people who don’t conform to traditional gender rolls.
    She noted that police in New York City used a similar statute when they raided the Stonewall Inn in 1969, setting off demonstrations in an event that became a seminal point in the gay-rights movement.
    In Oakland, the cross-dressing ordinance is not enforced and hasn’t been in recent memory. City officials also believe it is unconstitutional. But a report from Kaplan’s office noted that under the existing language, women in uniform working in the police and fire departments could be subject to arrest and misdemeanor charges.

Attention divas, daggers, dykes, sissies and studs: sashay shante, y’all. According to Oakland's Code of Ordinances, your style is illegal.

Immoral Dress Code 9.08.080 has been in place since 1879: “It is unlawful for any person in the city to appear in any public place nude or in the attire of a person of the opposite sex, or in any indecent or lewd attire.”
    In terms of concentration of same sex couples, Oakland is ranked among the top five major metropolitan areas in the nation. Certainly our city is as socially conscious as it is diverse. Yet shockingly, in 2010, cross-dressing remains an offense “against public peace and decency.”
    I first learned of this wacky time warp while attending an Oakland LGBT Roundtable meeting. Stephanie McLeod, pictured above,an intern with City Council Member Rebecca Kaplan’s office, created a slide show presentation which contextualized the ordinance.
    The civil war ended and the 15th amendment was ratified. Population explosions accompanied the gold rush and the transcontinental railroad; the latter saw Oakland grow from 1,500 people in 1860 to more than 36,000 in 1880. As the railroad’s western terminus, Oakland experienced a rush of new businesses, new manufacturing industries and new jobs. Migrants from the south, and immigrants from China and Southern Europe, changed the demographics of the area.
    “People who were not perceived to be part of the social ‘norm’ were marginalized and criminalized,” said McLeod. “Everyone is affected by this, not just queer people. If this law was enforced today, all the women on the police and fire departments could be charged with a misdemeanor for cross-dressing.”
    Though I have been out of the closet for 18 years, I admit sometimes I avoid learning about atrocities of the past; I'm already overwhelmed and frustrated by present day inequality. But after McLeod's presentation, I got curious.
    San Francisco preceded Oakland with a similar law in 1866. By 1930, most cities in California had dress code laws. From the mid-19th century, the state enacted all kinds of legislation against LGBT behavior; convictions led to forced sterilization, castration, indefinite hospitalization and life imprisonment. The law lumped child molesters and homosexuals together as “perverts.” Women suffragists wore pants in protest. German theorist Karoly Maria Kertbeny disputed the criminalization of “homosexuality” (a term he coined). Racist medical texts linked the idea of "degenerate" races with "degenerate" sexualities.
    In the wake of immigration legislation in Arizona, legislation that enables racial profiling, can we afford to leave vague laws on the books, laws that are subject to the interpretation of the times? Political climates change. In 1850, the state of California outlawed “crimes against nature.” Before 1900, this mainly applied to public sex, rape, and sex with a minor. But the early 20th century experienced a heightened anxiety over visible gender difference in urban communities, and homosexuals were increasingly arrested for “crimes against nature.”
    As McLeod emphasized, “It could happen again.”
    Shush! What’s that sound? Is it the bang of 1,000 fairies fainting in disbelief, falling to the floor? Nope. It’s the vogue boom of butch-queens dropping into suicide dips, their backs clapping the ground. An elegant tranny lip syncs Mary J. “You can’t keep a good woman down!”

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/...nder.html?_r=1

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/gy.html

I wonder if it is illegal for women to wear trousers in
    guyana? And if they are very strict about the enforcement
    would that turn regular cops into "fashion police"?

GEORGETOWN (Reuters) - A group of transgender men in Guyana have asked the country's Supreme Court to strike down laws that leave them open to arrest following a police crackdown on male cross-dressers.

Police in the tiny South American country, where both homosexuality and transgender dress have been illegal for decades, detained and briefly held six transgender males in jail last February on charges of "cross-dressing."

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    A risky business. What if his flight had been diverted to Alaska or Newfoundland.

at 21:15 INTO THE VIDEO they talk about how it was a crime to masquerade.

An 1845 statute made it a crime to masquerade. Drag was an arrest able offense.

cross-dressing laws (including a 1845 law making it a crime to masquerade) ...

you had to have three articles of male clothing on not including.....see video

http://www.dragqueendiaries.com/blog...go-this-month/

http://cinemawithoutborders.com/revi...-uprising.html

In the conformist 50's (think "Suddenly Last Summer") gay people were often sent to insane asylums by family members: the victims of punitive cures: aversive electric shock therapy, lobotomies, sterilization even castration. California's Atascadero State Hospital (known as the 'Dachau for queers') practiced a sort of experimental pharmacological water boarding. Confined homosexuals were driven mad in institutions.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

is that a picture by Weegee... love his stuff.