Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fresh & Easy

Default Re: Fresh & Easy

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Yeah, yeah, Sam Walton's got a bigger dick....

Look at the stats - Tesco is currently about 12% of Walmart's size, so a genuine attempt to overtake Walmart's dominance on a national scale in the US is a pipe dream, and Tesco knows that. But they're also sharp and smart enough to know how and where to hurt. Remember dinosaurs and mammals?

Turning to the UK, I'll give credit where it's due. Walmart's UK brand, Asda, lies second to Tesco in the UK in terms of revenues and market share, which is respectable after 12 years in this market. However, when it comes to innovation, Asda is in the same boat as all the other supermarket retail operations in the UK, playing catch-up with Tesco. Oh, and Tesco takes £1 for every £7 spent by consumers in the UK.

And for what it's worth, I admire Tesco as a business, but rarely shop there, so there's no axe to grind.

Man, he's not a very good troll, and you're too good of a guy to get drawn into this thread.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    That's MANSIZED to you.
    Surely you mean your V8 and not your princess-sized dick.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Surely you mean your V8 and not your princess-sized dick.
    I mean YOUR princess-sized dick

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

It's tired, man.

Please try to come up with metaphors about something other than dick sizes.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Really? Let's go back and read what you said.
    Crappy selection, ridiculous pricing and dumb-ass hybrid parking spot that I park my V8 at just to troll environmentalists.
    You talking 'bout my dick there? It's really not the size of a parking space; not even one for hybrids. But thanks for the flattery. lol

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Yeah, yeah, Sam Walton's got a bigger dick....

Look at the stats - Tesco is currently about 12% of Walmart's size, so a genuine attempt to overtake Walmart's dominance on a national scale in the US is a pipe dream, and Tesco knows that. But they're also sharp and smart enough to know how and where to hurt. Remember dinosaurs and mammals?

Turning to the UK, I'll give credit where it's due. Walmart's UK brand, Asda, lies second to Tesco in the UK in terms of revenues and market share, which is respectable after 12 years in this market. However, when it comes to innovation, Asda is in the same boat as all the other supermarket retail operations in the UK, playing catch-up with Tesco. Oh, and Tesco takes £1 for every £7 spent by consumers in the UK.

And for what it's worth, I admire Tesco as a business, but rarely shop there, so there's no axe to grind.

What the fuck are you talking about? Dinosaurs and mammals? Speak American.

Stop looking for an angle on this. You fucked up. Tesco is T-Mobile to Walmart's AT&T and even that's not a fair comparison. AT&T is roughly 50% bigger than T-Mobile whereas Walmart is 500% bigger than Tesco in terms of revenue.

And that's only revenue. Walmart has a bigger global footprint by far. Walmart moves local economies, Tesco is moved by local economies. Your not being fair to Tesco by even mentioning their name alongside Walmart. It's like comparing Cadbury to Mars Inc.

This is not a dig on Tesco. With the election of Barak Obama it's clear that faggotry does have a position in the global marketplace.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by PomonaCA; 06-23-2011 at 07:36 AM.
    "Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

What the fuck are you talking about? Dinosaurs and mammals? Speak American.

Stop looking for an angle on this. You fucked up. Tesco is T-Mobile to Walmart's AT&T and even that's not a fair comparison. AT&T is roughly 50% bigger than T-Mobile whereas Walmart is 500% bigger than Tesco in terms of revenue.

And that's only revenue. Walmart has a bigger global footprint by far. Walmart moves local economies, Tesco is moved by local economies. Your not being fair to Tesco by even mentioning their name alongside Walmart. It's like comparing Cadbury to Mars Inc.

This is not a dig on Tesco. With the election of Barak Obama it's clear that faggotry does have a position in the global marketplace.

And there's nothing wrong with that.
    Speak American? I speak English - we invented it. And Obama's a faggot because he's not the balls-out bomb 'em all to hell Captain America you clearly lust after. smh.

I give up. If you can't recognise that I've already conceded three posts ago on the scale issue, you're even dumber than I thought.

Veteran Poster

Speak American? I speak English - we invented it. And Obama's a faggot because he's not the balls-out bomb 'em all to hell Captain America you clearly lust after. smh.

I give up. If you can't recognise that I've already conceded three posts ago on the scale issue, you're even dumber than I thought.

So you're on to personal insults now? LOL

You didn't concede, you simply repackaged.

LOL

So you're on to personal insults now? LOL

You didn't concede, you simply repackaged.
    To put in ENGLISH vernacular, I can't be arsed. Goodbye.